PDA

View Full Version : Do your cats know???

moosmom
03-18-2006, 02:24 PM
When you're upset, sick, etc.

Mine do!! Look!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/comfortkitties.jpg

MooShoo and Maya Linn BOTH wanted to comfort me at the same time, while I was trying to post on PT. Oh, don't let it fool you. It was actually because they were hungry. :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
03-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Ugh huh! Trying to fool us are you? STARVE them, then make us think they are so worried about you. Funny girl! (YOU took that picture yourself? :eek: )

Chester is extreemly sensitive to how I feel. On those nights that I would sit up and cry about Amy, he is right there, looking directly at me and does that pur-cry thing often. He goes from me to Amy on those nights, checking on her, then checking on me.

rg_girlca
03-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Awww, what a sweet picture of you, MooShoo and Maya Linn. :)

Poppy & Chipper are mainly the ones that know when I am upset or sick.
Poppy will come up on me and meow, meow, meow and then lay down and look up at me with that adorable face of his. Chipper will come up and look right into my eyes with his lovie eyes and then turn around and lay upside down on my chest.

The other don't seem to give a darn. :rolleyes:

I hope whatever it is with you Donna, that you will have better days to come very soon.
Take care.

heidiv
03-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Tuck is always first in line when it comes to comforting mom he has always been my lover boy. Chloe is always around it seems when I am sad and thinking about Pricilla at the rainbow Bridge. Mopar....Well she is usually around when it is time to eat and that is about it. Still love her to peices anyway. She is one of those types of cat that taps you in the back while you are trying to converse on PT. :D

catmandu
03-18-2006, 06:10 PM
The Kitten Trio always comes to see me,if I am worried about my Health,or the Bills.
And now I have been told that my feet have little or no circulation,they curl by them to keep them warm.

krazyaboutkatz
03-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Storm and I have an extemely strong bond and he always seems to know when I don't feel well or when I'm upset. When Pepper passed away, Storm jumped up into my lap to try to comfort me and he's not a lap cat. :)

kb2yjx
03-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Whenever I was sick and lying on the sofa, the Nurses, Boo, Spunky, and Ashley were there to keep my warm. Now they are nurses at the Bridge...

Felix
03-19-2006, 06:36 PM
I strongly believe that kittys feed of our emotions,when Im upset Felix is always there to comfort me.They sence those things.Very smart creatures.

catlover4ever
03-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh they sure do....since having my surgeries all they want to do is be with me. I have actually been sleeping in the spare bedroom so Mark does not crush my hands while he is sleeping and every night I have 6 fur kids that want to be my nurses. :) One problem with that however is that they all want loving and I'm currently only one handed and it is very hard to love so many with just the one hand. :(

catnapper
03-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Such good kitty nurses.

Yes, my guys know. The girls seem ot be much more sensitive and in-tuned with me. Especially Abby, but Flutter knows too.