PDA

View Full Version : Auction next weekend

dab_20
03-18-2006, 10:22 AM
10 of our rabbits and our cockatiels are going to their new homes the day of the auction. I am keeping my rabbit, Daisy.

Our goat, Buddy, and some of our ducks and chickens are going to the auction. We plan to get *hopefully* another netherland dwarf rabbit like Daisy. Then we will either get a pregnant llama or a mini horse, possibly with a foal! I'm excited, but will be sad to see the animals go to new homes. I will update you all with pics if we get anything... plus I need to take pictures anyways, maybe some of our 50 new chicks!

k9krazee
03-18-2006, 12:15 PM
I can't wait for pictures :D

But I was wondering something...I remember you saying that you and your dad rescue animals from auctions...then why are you selling a bunch of them in the auction and then bringing home more, it just doesn't seem right IMO :(

lute
03-18-2006, 03:42 PM
good luck at the auction!

50 chicks! :eek: i have my hands full with 4!LOL

dab_20
03-18-2006, 04:36 PM
I can't wait for pictures :D

But I was wondering something...I remember you saying that you and your dad rescue animals from auctions...then why are you selling a bunch of them in the auction and then bringing home more, it just doesn't seem right IMO :(

Sadly I have no control over that. :( I know it really isn't right... I personally wouldn't do it if it was my choice.

Lute, lol. I can't wait to see pics of your chicks!