PDA

View Full Version : Pinpin

jackiesdaisy1935
04-23-2002, 09:04 AM
Pinpin, my aren't you the very handsome bunny. What a darling picture of you with your little one. It sounds like your family loves you so very much and I can see why. I would love to see Pinpin in the pool swimming and floating on the raft, how cute that is.
Congratulations dear, sweet, Pinpin our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will get some extra carrots today as a special treat on your special day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
04-23-2002, 11:38 AM
PinPin!
What a sweet bunny you are. I din't even know bunnies could swim! and here you are an expert at it. Congratulations on being our sweet bunny Pet of the Day today!:)

tatsxxx11
04-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Yes Pippin, you must come back and post a pic. of you in your "pool!" What a precious sight that must be!! I didn't know bunnies could swim either! AND, moguls and igloos in winter! What a wonderful bunster life you lead!! And Pippin, thank you for being such a gentle, loving and patient pal to your human brother! I know as the years go by, he will learn so many important life lessons from you! Your photo is darling Pippin! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, Pippin, our very precious, very loved Pet of the Day!

Sam's My Baby
04-23-2002, 07:22 PM
What an adorable bunny you are! You are so cute and cuddly and I would love to pick you up. Have a fun time swimming! :)
Congrats on being Pet of the day!!!!