PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have An xD Card?

BC_MoM
03-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Does anyone have an xD card they don't use for their digital camera anymore and would sell it to me cheap?

I can't afford to go buy a new one right now and I'm using my internal memory and can only take 19 pictures at a time on best quality.

Anything over 125MB is good!

Vette
03-18-2006, 04:06 AM
Oh!!! *huggies*

i know exactly how you feel. my internal memory card only allowed me to take 15-17 pictures as well.. and that depending on what setting i used.

but this card i got is really awesome,, its a 512MB card. can take over 200 pictures or a really LONG video if i want. thanks to my brother. hes the one that got it for me on my brithday. :D

kinda bumpling this up for you,, and wishing you luck that someone will cave and sell you a card. but it wont be me. :o LOL

Cat's Meowm
03-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Me, either. Only cause I still don't even understand kbs, mbs, etc! I definately need a basic computer class to learn the jargon. :( Wish my step-daughters would have taken the time to explain, rather than tell their dad "she's not trainable."

Roxyluvsme13
03-18-2006, 07:59 AM
Awwwww....I got one with my camera(well my mom bought it extra) Kinda bumping this for you still! I hope to get a bigger card when I get my Canon in July :D. Right now I have...a 128? or something like that. Good Luck Jess!!!!

catnapper
03-18-2006, 08:19 AM
My daughter has a camera she no longer uses - I'll see what type of memory it used. I do know it is something not very popular and hard to come by ---- and was very expensive!

BC_MoM
03-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks catnapper.. look forward to hearing back from you. :D

Jessika
03-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Aw Jess if you were looking for CompactFlash cards I have so many laying around I would just GIVE them to you no problem. But otherwise all I have are SD cards, not XD so I'm sorry I can't help!

Though if I do come across any sites that sell them at reasonable prices I will let you know!