PDA

View Full Version : Bailey Goes To School...

BaileysMom
03-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
Well Bailey got to go to school today. I am a student teacher to a kindergarten class and we had been talking about dogs and stuff and so I decided to bring Bailers with me. I thought he might be a little shy but no, he was a complete ham! The kids came back 4 or 5 at a time and he just snuggled right into them and licked them and wanted his belly rubbed and shake hands... I was trying to explain to the kids about his paralysis and was asking them if they noticed anything different about Bailey. They said the diaper and when I asked anything else they said his legs. I said something along the lines of: ''That's right, when he walks he drags his legs because he can't feel them'' the minute I said 'walk', Bailey got up and litterally started strutting around the room. Nose in the air and all. I can't wait to get him onstage again, he's such a ham and he's great with kids too. How have all of you been today? :D

CagneyDog
03-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Aw, it sounds like Bailey was a big hit. I'm sure the kids must of been thrilled to see him. :D

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Daisy and Delilah
03-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Awwwwww!!!! Bailey is such a cute little guy! He sounds like a real star and quite the little ham!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU TOO :D