PDA

View Full Version : Hiya, I'm new here

colliemum
03-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Hiya. Just found this site and think it's great. I have a calico cat, 1 year old called Muffin and I have a 4 month old Border Collie pup named Sam. Will post up pics once I figure out how to do them!

zoomer
03-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi, welcome to PT, I just came here too :D My name is Makayla, and I have an 7 year old white Boxer named Alaska, a 3 year old white Boxer named Georgia, and a 2 year old Pit Bull/Australian Cattle Dog named Buddy. You can read about my pets and I here:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=101013

You're pets sound really cute :) Right when you told about them I had a picture of them right in my head. Do you have any pictures you can share of them? I would love to see some.

lvpets2002
03-17-2006, 04:29 PM
:) Hello the both of you & Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures..

Laura's Babies
03-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, I am Laura of Laura's Babies and you see my babies in my siggy. Hope you decide to stick around and stay here as there are a lot of caring people here who do not think any question is silly if it is about a pet. These are a great bunch of people here!

Phreds thread on how to post pictures, hope it helps, if you have any problems/questions, go in the general section and ask, someone will be glad to help you.
http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406

Ginger's Mom
03-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Hi colliemum. Welcome to Pet Talk, I am glad you found us. Look forward to hearing more about both of your furbabies, and seeing Sam grow up.

Lori Jordan
03-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Welcome :)

Daisy and Delilah
03-20-2006, 07:18 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. I just saw your pictures of Sam. He's so handsome. My name is Terry and I have two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. We have alot of Border Collie lovers here on PT so you should have alot of fun here :D

BOBS DAD
03-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Greetings,

Welcome to PT. My name is Dan (BOBS DAD) on PT. I have 2 dogs BOb and Ginger. You will see pics posted from time to time. I hope you enjoy it here and stay around!!! Look for you and pics on the Threads!!!

Dan