PDA

View Full Version : Big Night In Toronto

catmandu
03-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Tonight the Found Cats are Dining 9ish at the Rosewater Supper Club ,and staying at the Historic Casa Loma,a 19th Century Manor,one of the Oldest Manors in Toronto.
And the Rosewater Supper Club ,was one of the Most Romantic Places in Toronto to have dinner,very atmosheric for all the Pet Couples.
There will be Dinner at Barberians ,one of the Finest Steak Houses in Toronto.
Then early Tomorrow all The Pets will go home,to thier Guardians who love them so,and are loved so much in return.

kilbarchancats
03-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Wow, sounds a great night! i think each and every cat after such a fabulous meal with fall into their luxurious and comfortable beds.

Mind you, with such a full stomach, I better warn my Tom not to indulge in any vigorous breakdancing after the meal. I hear he and Miquelito are are quite expert at it!! :cool:

Laura's Babies
03-17-2006, 09:56 AM
Guess I better go get the sheets changed on Chesters bed, I know he will sleep for days when he gets back.

rg_girlca
03-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Wow Gary, it sounds like a feast fit for Kings & Queens.

I hope my guys are behaving themselves and I pray that Willy isn't eating up a storm. :eek: He definitely doesn't need to pack on any more weight.

Is there a gym around somewhere Gary, where they can burn off some those calories. :D

I miss my guys sooooooo much when they are at one of your parties Gary, but happy for them at the same time that they get to meet the other PT kitties. :)

Can't wait to have them home tomorrow so they can tell me all about it.

catmandu
03-17-2006, 04:08 PM
And I hear that they are bringing home Doggy and Kitty Bags for thier Guardians,so they can share the Fine Cuisine of Toronto.

Laura's Babies
03-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Ah! I wish I had known that before I made a fresh batch of fudge!! (Just be sure Chester brings me some Canadian FUDGE!)