PDA

View Full Version : Fritz's Visitor

fritz03
03-17-2006, 07:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/fritztaffy1.jpg Fritz with dad and my sister's dog Taffy on a recent visit.You can see taffy is in the St.Patrick's Day spirit with her green scarf on.My sister calls her scarves Taffy's jewelry.She was here for a visit last night as Marlene and her husband were visiting friends.Taffy still has that scarf on.They pretty much stay away from each other,Fritz was in the window until he heard kids outside and dad had me get him and bring him to the bedroom.Taffy was downstairs on the couch sleeping,all fours in the air.Fritz did sniff like he usually does and always when Taffy is here,she eats food out of his aif starved.Taffy was snoozing when my brother-in-law came to pick Taffy up and he got downstairs and stood over her and she hadn't heard as she was in a sound sleeep.When she realized he was there,she gets into barking which sounds like a seal barking.Fritz went o have porridge today,turne dhis nose up at it,probably not hot enough,so went to the living room and licked dad's porridge bowl,must have ben better tasting.I think he is up in his window perch resting.

elizabethann
03-17-2006, 08:28 AM
That's a funny picture. It looks like Fritz is saying "hey, what are you doing here?" So cute!

BOBS DAD
03-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Fritz looks like little toy dog sitting there with your Dad. Nice photo! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Please please please Papa. Don't be nicer to Taffy than you are to me. Taffy is much bigger than I had imagined Barry. She's a cutie too. Love her green scarf. Is her size a bit overwhelming Fritz? Now to the porridge.....not hot enough buddy? Keep the family going Fritzie!! You're too much little cutie pie! :D

Jadapit
03-17-2006, 12:40 PM
That is such a sweet picture. Taffy is beautiful, Fritz is as cute as ever. :D