PDA

View Full Version : Blackie!

CultureJunky
03-17-2006, 05:00 AM
Blackie, you sound like a real character, naughty but too sweet to resist! :cool:
You look like my 16 year old cat Doris when she was young and able to run around like a mad person! ;)
Congrats on being cat of the day you wacky moggy........

kb2yjx
03-17-2006, 06:40 AM
Top of the Morning to you Blackie!!! May your day be filled with LOTS of head rubs and treats!! HAPPY COTD!!

furrybeasts
03-17-2006, 06:48 AM
What a better day for a good Irish lass to be Cat of the Day! May you roam the green hills of my ancestors' land with the sunshine on your back and the breeze in your face.

M&M

catmandu
03-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Blackie you are one Handsome Ebony Cat,and a very Lucky Cat to have such a Wonderful Furr Ever Home,and Guardians.
And your People are pleased with youas you are One Fine Comapnion.
All the Found Cats especially Tubby 2 send an AwesomeMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW To Bodacious Blackie COTD.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-17-2006, 10:21 AM
You are so handsome, Blackie!!!! Be careful with eating those wild birds though.....

gini
03-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Ah Blackie, and don't you have a wonderful spirit? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day on such a happy holiday.

Lori Jordan
03-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Congrats on being COTD

Killearn Kitties
03-17-2006, 11:47 AM
What a beautiful girl you are Blackie! :D

I hope your special day today is full of headbumpies and cuddles, perhaps even a little run in the car. Not to the vet though, obviously! That would be no fun at all!

Have a wonderful day as Cat of the Day! You will share your treats with Doimino now, won't you? :)

Randi
03-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Blackie!

What a gorgeous girl you are! You are very lucky to have found the right family, who understands all your needs. ;) I hope you get extra treats and get to play lots today. Have fun, sweetie! I wish you a long a happy life! :D

Scritchies and kisses from us,
Fister & his mom

Dan Holder
03-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Wow, an Irish kitty for St Patrick's day. A fine looking kitty, too. If she's let inside more, that's less "bird catchin'" trouble for her to get into. Good luck.

Don Juan's mom
03-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Tee hee hee! My good Irish-American grandmother told me of her family's cat, who would silence the bell on its collar by pressing its chin against it. We know that you are just fulfilling your mandate as a predator, by picking off the slow and stupid wildlife in your yard.

Be careful that you don't meet anything bigger and badder than yourself in your adventures, and tell your good Ma and Pa to let you in the house for your cuddles and head scratches.

Liz

bobtail
03-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Don't you look regal, surveying your land from your tower? You have a magical name to me, as I once nicknamed a neighborhood cat Blackie. Turns out that's his real name (and he has a Siamese best friend, Bluey). I'm sure you're wearing your lucky green today from rolling around on the wonderful knoll in your picture. Have fun today sneaking into mischievous spots (please no dangerous ones), and you ought to have a good bird chase on your Cat of the Day too. Enjoy it.

tatsxxx11
03-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Who better to represent us this St. Patrick's Day than a bona fide resident of the Emerald Isle!;) Oh, I can see that beatuiful, lush, green landscape behind you, Blackie! You're a Galway gal, alright...and a most beautiful one, too!:) You certainly found your way to one extra special forever home, sweetheart! Should I say it...you have the luck of the Irish!:) The birdies though might want to take a rub on that ol' blarney stone!;) Congratulations to you beautiful Blackie, our extra special, most deserving St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Blackie! Have fun celebrating in true Irish style!:) WE LOVE BLACKIE!

GalwayBird
03-17-2006, 06:41 PM
You look like a bit of an odd cat Blackie...I think that I have your twin brother in my home, what is your date of birth and where are you from???

AvaJoy
03-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Beautiful Blackie! What better cat to be crowned our St. Patrick's Day COTD than you, sweetie . . . hailing from Ireland! :D My Chaz has the same rebelious attitude toward collars as you do, and he promptly removes them! Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of attention on your special day in the limelight, darling girl!

nonie
03-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Congrats on being our most special Irish COTD! You are stunning....just beautiful. :) I hope today you were spoiled and given a few treats. How delightful to have an Irish kitty on St. Patrick's Day. I have family in Cork and Tralee...your country is beautiful. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. It's been a pleasure to meet you. Take care, sweetie! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

sasha the cat
03-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Blackie, you are a beautiful girl! Such a glossy black coat and nice green eyes. Happy St. Patrick's Day to and to all the pets and people in PT Forum.

Blackie, what would make your life absolutely purrfect would be if you were in indoor kitty. Maximum safety inside and the birds would find it safer too. Right now with all the talk of Avian Flu, mew-mew, no pussycat is safe now; eating an ill bird could mean no more Blackie. MeeRowwwwww, ask your purrents to protect you against birds.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved and cherished, dearest Blackie. My purrents [me too, meow-mew] feel every pet deserves this. You were a smart girl, claiming the house & the people!

xoxo purrs, Norman the Cat

karlyb
03-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Hello, Blackie dear, how beautiful you are! My kitty Macy goes outside on a 50' leash and is able to occasionally catch birds. So, I agree with Liz, you cats are just clearing out the slowest and dimmest birds. However, please be careful of avian flu. It sounds like you are considering becoming an indoor cat, sneaking inside the house! Blackie, you are a great COTD and I wish you many more years of health, happiness, and love with your loving family.