PDA

View Full Version : what kind of cat/animal would you be...?

toughCookie
04-23-2002, 04:59 AM
if you were an animal, what kind do you think you would want to be and why? ok, I'm bored. :rolleyes:

Heather Wallace
04-23-2002, 10:55 AM
I don't know if I would be an animal because of all the cruelty. But I always say If there was such a thing as reincarnation then I would come back as a rich ladies cat! Nice big white persian with a diamond studded collar, you all know the type, spoiled rotten.

wolflady
04-23-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Heather Wallace
I don't know if I would be an animal because of all the cruelty. But I always say If there was such a thing as reincarnation then I would come back as a rich ladies cat! Nice big white persian with a diamond studded collar, you all know the type, spoiled rotten.

This sounds good to me too! LOL LOL
Coming back as a spoiled furbaby definitely would be the way to go!;)

toughCookie
04-23-2002, 02:54 PM
I would like to be a birdie , such as a nightingale !!!
I can fly anywhere I want , see and visits lots of things ; and in the evenings I would go and sit on a window bench of a hospital and sing my best songs for the sick people inside !!! Of course I would hate it to be caught !!! But , this is a wish-dream right !!! So I wish to live long and happily ever after !!!!

being able to fly, that sounds good to me! and--that is so nice of you to want to sing to the sick people, thats really sweet.:D

NoahsMommy
04-23-2002, 03:25 PM
I think I'd be my cat Noah....can you say SPOILED????

krazyaboutkatz
04-25-2002, 12:12 AM
I would definitly be a spoiled indoor cat. My three cats have it made. They eat, sleep, and play whenever they want to. I can only dream of a life like this.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-25-2002, 12:46 AM
I would want to be Tinky or Jupiter.... because I know how much I love them and how good, spoiled, pampered, fed, loved they are :D .
If not either one of them, I would want to be a bald eagle. Mainly because I would want to be able to fly, they are beautiful, and they are endangered so no one should be hunting them!!;)