PDA

View Full Version : Go Away!!!

lute
03-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Gracie is in heat BIG TIME! :rolleyes: this is going to be her last heat*thank God!*. i'm getting her spayed in a few weeks. there are these two dogs that have decided to LIVE in our yard. every time i take Gracie out to go potty they swarm us. i have to have dad come out and keep them at bay. Kodie and Burger are extra interested in her too.

no worries! there is NO POSSIBLE WAY ANY DOG COULD GET TO HER! :D

Roxyluvsme13
03-16-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm glad you're getting Gracie fixed! I'm sure that it's not easy keeping dogs away from here though! :eek: Good Luck :)

Karen
03-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Life will be so much easier once she's been spayed! :)

Flatcoatluver
03-16-2006, 08:29 PM
It was the same way when Zoey went into heat, and then we would also have her at agility practise and she had to wear a diper. lol good thing Zoey is spayed and Gracie will be!

dab_20
03-16-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm glad she's getting spayed soon! Good luck on keeping those dogs away from her.

Molli went into her first heat around 6 months ago and should be getting one again. I hope not, she's getting spayed on April 27!

buttercup132
03-16-2006, 11:38 PM
I know this is kind of not to do with this but who's Burger and Kodie? We need pictures Lute!! You cant leave us hanging like this lol:p
Are the dogs that keep coming stray? Arent you going to take them in?
Sorry for all the questions lol.
I hope her spay gose well when she has it done.

lute
03-17-2006, 02:15 PM
I know this is kind of not to do with this but who's Burger and Kodie? We need pictures Lute!! You cant leave us hanging like this lol:p
Are the dogs that keep coming stray? Arent you going to take them in?
Sorry for all the questions lol.
I hope her spay gose well when she has it done.

Burger and Kodie are rescues. i'm actually down to just Kodie as of an hour ago. Burger is on his way to another foster home. he is extreamly aggresive with other dogs. he couldn't stay here. here's a pic of Kodie.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/rescues/DSC00663.jpg
here's a pic of Burger.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/rescues/brit.jpg

Kodie is adopted by a wonderful family. they are in the middle of moving to a new house and he'll go live with them soon. he'll only be living 3 blocks from me. i'll get to see him often.

new pictures of dogs, cats, and chickens comming soon! possibly even today!

the two dogs are a lab/rottie mix and the other is a chow/husky mix. both are owned. i know where they live. their owners just don't hook them up. theres really nothing i can do about it either. no animal control here. police are pretty much useless. so i won't be taking them in.

there is an amaciated Great Pyranese with an embedded collar. she's roaming around town. i fed her and tried to get the collar off her neck. i called surrounding shelters and vets. no one could do anything. now that Burger is gone i'll be doing a massive search for the dog so i can get that collar taken out and put some weight on her.

zoomer
03-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Gracie, looks like you're pretty popular in the neighborhood ;)

It's a good thing you're getting her spayed, life will be so much easier!

Toby's my baby
03-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Gracies so cute, I can't imagin having to keep those naughty guys away! I'm glad she's getting fixed though!

Good luck finding the Pyranese! I hope you can help it!

lute
03-17-2006, 05:42 PM
It's a good thing you're getting her spayed, life will be so much easier!

oh i know it! she gets to be a real "bitch" when she's in heat. :p

just so everyone knows Gracie would have been spayed when she was a puppy, but she was a show dog until very recently when she was disqualified at a dog show in Chicago. she is 1 1/2in over the breed standard. there is no point in showing her because the whole point of dog shows is to find out what dogs are good breeding stock. i wouldn't want to breed her. too much of a chance to get more"giant" sibes!