PDA

View Full Version : OMG, who would do such a thing.

beeniesmom
03-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Awful...

http://www.news4jax.com/family/8061761/detail.html

Jadapit
03-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Omg, that poor, poor baby. I swear I despise the human race sometimes. :mad: How can people be so freaking cruel??? So many pit bulls are put through crap like this. I feel like crying.

jackie
03-16-2006, 04:33 PM
WTF is wrong with people?

lizbud
03-16-2006, 04:52 PM
This story was covered by our local tv news today also. I hope
they find whoever did this. Her name was Mooey. :( This part of the
news report brought me to tears.

" They wrapped the pup up, racing to the animal hospital. Even though the dog was wagging her tail, she was in agony. The doctors took pictures of the acid burns."

Chris Tolman, from the Valley Animal Hospital, said saving the puppy would have been difficult.

"Every inch of her skin would have needed a transplant," he said. "There was nothing to save!" :( :(

Jadapit
03-16-2006, 05:02 PM
This story was covered by our local tv news today also. I hope
they find whoever did this. He name was Mooey. :( This part of the
news report brought me to tears.

" They wrapped the pup up, racing to the animal hospital. Even though the dog was wagging her tail, she was in agony. The doctors took pictures of the acid burns."

Chris Tolman, from the Valley Animal Hospital, said saving the puppy would have been difficult.

"Every inch of her skin would have needed a transplant," he said. "There was nothing to save!" :( :(

Now, I'm crying. I can hear the "thump" thump" of Mooey's tail. So sad and senceless. :(

elizabethann
03-16-2006, 05:57 PM
I read about this today. How awful. I hope the person who did that suffers a very painful death.

:mad:

dogzr#1
03-16-2006, 08:23 PM
People who do this shouldn't even be considered a human! It boggles my mind on how a human, the race who is supposed to be able to think about their actions the best and have feelings etc, would do this to a puppy. It is just so saddening:( I don't think the person who did this would like to be dipped in acid, thrown over a fence and wait until someone found them. It makes me soooo mad :mad: :mad: :mad:

Laura's Babies
03-16-2006, 10:37 PM
I hope they catch those creeps and give them the max the law allows!

Mixeddogsrock
03-17-2006, 10:31 AM
How could ANYONE do something like that to an innocent animal. Hearing stuff like that absolutely disgusts me!!!! Whoever did that NEEDS to punished to the fullest extent of the law and then some!!! :mad: :o :(

Miss Z
03-17-2006, 12:10 PM
:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

Shocking. Utterly disgusting and shocking. I'm sure that I too would have been traumatized by that if I was one of those vets. Poor Mooey, she was such a brave girl right up until the very end, when I read about her making the effort to wag her tail whilst in agony, it made me feel tears prick at my eyes. I hope whoever did that to her has a horrible, meaningless and depressed life from now on.