PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Searching

fritz03
03-16-2006, 08:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/lookout1.jpg Fritz searching out the front window,possibly looking for the Aunties to come.They phoned to check up on him to make sure he wasn't peeing anymore.All he apparently did it for is that he was mad at them for leaving.He listened intently to them while Auntie Bev or Irene was talking.Yesterday,he was trying to hide his doggy squeaky toy,then brought down with him and under the couch he went with it to sleep.I think Fritz likes the company of someone or something near him during these under the couch naps.He has done this a couple of times with the monkey.Now in his favorite window seat,watching the :D happenings outside.

poofy
03-16-2006, 11:55 AM
He always look so adorable , keep watching Fritz they will come :)

Daisy and Delilah
03-16-2006, 12:06 PM
We just can't wipe the big ole smile off our face here Fritz!! You're just the cutest little guy. We love hearing about you from Barry. You'll teach the Aunties won't you buddy? Just show them who's the boss around there. Keep everybody in line Fritzie!! It's your job you little cutie ;) That's another great picture of you. :)

Ginger's Mom
03-16-2006, 12:40 PM
Oh Fritz, it does indeed look like you are waiting and searching for the Aunties to come. You silly boy. :) I think it is very cute that you take a toy to snuggle with under the couch. But then you are a very cute boy, aren't you Fritz?

elizabethann
03-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Oh Fritz, I wish the Aunties would visit you everyday. I'm sure they would if they could.

Jadapit
03-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Fritz, you are so cute! You really love your aunties dont you? :)

Anita Cholaine
03-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Aww! :D That's our adorable Fritz! It's nice to see you aunties, right?? My Anita loves family visits too....