PDA

View Full Version : I hear that theres a Party going On In Toronto

catmandu
03-15-2006, 06:24 PM
Michael and The Princess came back,as they are too Old to Party Hardy and like to sleep in thier own beds.
They tell me that the Party has moved To Canoes,The Longhorn and Shopsys and that All are having a Wonderful Time!!
They are fighting for thier Right to

PAAAARRRRTTTTTY!!!!

Laura's Babies
03-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I haven't heard from Chester but I am assumeing he made it alright.

If he gets out of hand trying to police everybody and get to protective of the ladies, you may have to call him down and get him to just relax and have some fun for a change. (Sometimes he just takes his job as protector to seriously!) Be sure he shares the Louisiana shrimp with everybody that we sent.

catfamily
03-16-2006, 06:23 AM
Let's FIGHT for your RIGHT...to PAAARRRRTTYY!!!! :D :D :D :D :cool:
My party cats left days ago for Toronto and they havn't even called me to tell me their ok ;) :D

Felix
03-16-2006, 06:25 AM
I sure miss my Felix,but I know he is having a blast! :D

kilbarchancats
03-16-2006, 07:25 AM
Yes, it is quite some party, so I have heard and I can understand why the more senior kitties found it getting to be a bit too much.

Why, when Candy phoned me to say they had all arrived safely at their accommodation I could barely hear a word, for all the loud mew-sic in the background!! :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Haven't heard anything from my critters...... . No time for calling meowmie?? :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
03-16-2006, 09:10 AM
They must be having a real blast up there, not a peep from Chester and he was really ready to go and have some fun.. Bet he will be one wore out tired boy when he gets home!

catmandu
03-16-2006, 09:21 AM
The Found Cats are passing out Phone Cards and reminding Everyone to call home,to let thier Guardians know that they are all right.
We dont want anyone to worry.

kb2yjx
03-16-2006, 01:09 PM
There was a message from the Clan when I got home from work!!! It was very hard to hear them over ALL the NOISE!!!! Sounds like a great time is being had by all!!!!

momcat
03-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Haven't heard anything from my critters...... . No time for calling meowmie?? :rolleyes:
Hi Lut! I just heard from Groucho, all is well and they're having a blast!!! Inka is fine and was getting ready to go for dinner. Groucho and Inka are trying to keep an eye on Snoopy and Miguelito yet still have time to themselves. After dinner Groucho and Inka are going dancing, they plan to dance the Alley Cat until the break of dawn.

h

Felicia's Mom
03-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Beau called, and he is having a wonderful time. Felicia thought it would be too much for her and decided not to go. :)

Laura's Babies
03-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Chester called and told me he was sorry he hadn't called before but they were all so busy having a great time. Told me all partying had stopped until everyone called home to let their guardians know they were all fine and having fun. He hung up without telling me he missed me so I reckon he is having to much fun to miss me.... :(