PDA

View Full Version : Blueberry and Miles

kuhio98
03-14-2006, 04:07 PM
I seem to have developed a sudden need for pictures of Blueberry and Miles. Blueberry, where are you? I need to see all those crazy whiskers of yours. Please tell your hooman to post some soon. Please?

And Miles. Buddy, how are you doing with your lion cut and 3 legs? Are you still purring your rusty motor? It would be great to hear from you soon.

One of your many fans,
Lisa

catmandu
03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
I Second That Motion As I Would Also Love To See Blueberry , Miles And Buddy As Well.
They Are Such Great Cats And Are Always Welcome Here.

Laura's Babies
03-14-2006, 05:32 PM
I third that so where are they now? That Blueberry with his wild whiskers is such a beautiful boy!

sandragonfly
03-14-2006, 09:16 PM
meow!

sorry, with my only four paws for run, claw or pounce, without capability use for computers, I was unable to get online! but, I've been nagging my meowmie to post new pictures soon, she kept on turning her computer on and realize net's down then got busy with school projects! (I love that part so I can sit and vibrate her crossed-laps! where she'd not move too much! ! ! the best job I can't lose... lion or not.) :D :cool: anyway, I just heard her mumbling ..."need go library ..need library soon..." so hopefully tomorrow! (she's good at that.. ;) my dearest meomwie!)

beside that, hmmm.. hate medicine, can tolerate two more weeks (for pain) but I couldn't be more happier, and playful! meomwie's silly sometimes, she'd gimme (werid?) surprise looks, :eek: "miles?? aren't you in pain going in full speed?" :rolleyes: doesn't she know what cat can do?? well, she's not a cat, and I'd walk up to her, pushing tablelegs with my head, purring for her to pick meeeee up! and warm me up! (I tell ya, that's best trick!!) it's nice to be a knig...eh, a sweet lion I mean! but those baldspots freeze me out sometimes! :o now... yes, I whine too... don't laugh!

allright, I keep purring so she won't forget, I doubt, promise. we have been thinking of you all, helpers and pawcrossers ..one big hug! thanks for thinking of us!

purr purr for now,
..miles the mighty lion :cool:

kuhio98
03-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Gina ~ Thank you for an update on our buddy Miles. It sounds like he is adjusting well to only having 3 legs. Do you think he even realizes that it's gone?

Oh Blueberry ..... Blueberry .... Where are you? I miss your beautiful face with all those crazy whiskers. Hope to see you soon.
I guess this one will have to do for now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/bluekat3260/Blueberry/DSC03048.jpg

sandragonfly
03-15-2006, 09:02 PM
sure. :) glad I surfed last night.

no, don't think he realizes! well, sometimes when he's cold, he whines a little. overall, I swear he acts like he has four still!

today he was a bit down because I wasn't home almost all day. :( I was suppose to stop by to check in between classes but things got caught up. anyway, he pouted, wasn't in mood to purr and wanted to sleep alone. aw, sure hope doesn't mean he's in pain too. :( but seem not, he hops around, back forth to waterbowl. he's about four-five more days to last day of taking metacom (pain killer).. then 12 staples out next week!! :)

thanks again kuhio.

and miss you all, hugs to all! hope I'd catch up with you guys this weekend! I already am having my two tests next monday.. :eek: :eek: