PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Lori Jordan
03-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi All!!! I have been here over 4 months i started chatting in here after i lost my Bandit my Beloved Austrailian Shepherd, Now im left with all girls My oldest is Maggy she is a 3 year old Border Collie,next is Lacy she is a 3 year old Austrailian Shepherd,last but not least is our new addition Molly she is a one year old Newfoundland...There beautiful dogs but what a mess!!! i have never cleaned walls on a regular basis my hole life....and the hair omg!!!! She is great very friendly and loves to be around everybody but HATES baseball games she thinks the ball should stay on the ground not in the air she ran out on the field one day as a game was going on everybody had a riot!!!
I also have 4 cats in my house also...2 i want to get rid of if anybody is interested my cat had 5 kittens last june and i still have the 2 males...I dont have the heart to take them to the humaine society or a barn...and that is all about the animals....i spend more time cleaning up on them then anything else it seems these days but i wouldnt have it any other way!!!

anna_66
03-14-2006, 06:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/Hellocopperfloral.gif

I see you have a few posts but I don't think I've ever "met" you before.
I'm Anna and the three below in my siggy belong to me (or should I say I belong to them;)).

I hear you about the walls! Bon (he's a mastiff) makes quite a few messes on our walls too even though we're constantly wiping his drooly face:D He's so messy we had to put his water outside or we'd have a river in the house :eek:
I look forward to getting to know your crew, especially your Molly:D

Flatcoatluver
03-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Welcome to pet talk!!!

jesse_3
03-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Welcome to PT! I haven't really met you either.

Well, my intro is in the thread Me and the fuury gang in my home (I know, I need to correct the fuury to furry...) but for a quick intro. I am Stephanie, and my two fur babes are Jesse(English Springer Spaniel) and Splinter (hedgehog). I will be getting a betta fish, hopefully soon!

Hope to get to know you better!
Steph, Jes, and Splinter

Lori Jordan
03-15-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm totaly with you with the water bowl molly dunks her hole head in it and she used to get into the toilet bowl and would leave a pond down my hall way....but THANK GOD she has learned to stop doing that what a mess....gotta love them though lol