PDA

View Full Version : Kasha's training update...with pic

Glacier
03-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Mew MEw furiends,

Yoo thought that title meant I was being trained, didn't you?? SIlly Hoomins. I have been working on training my hoomin slaves. They are my third set of slaves and I must say they are the most trainable of them all. My Daddy likes to sit in my chair--the one closest to woodstove. I do not mind this as he is quite a nice pillow, but I do mind when he thinks he can move me. I am pleased to report that this is happening much less often. He just calls for the other slave to help him or she picks me up and snuggles me when Dad leaves.

My Meowmie is very trainable. I wish I'd met her earlier in my 16 years. Life would have been much easier! Last night, I convinced her I was in great pain, possibly dying. I let out the most gosh-awful, loud, heart-piercing yowls you've ever heard! (I'd be happy to offer lessons to younger kitties in how to yowl. I purrfer payment in nip!) What was all my yowling about? MY water bowl was empty. She says it's a dog bowl, but I disagree, it's mine. I do not care that there are at least 4 other bowls around. I only drink from that one and it should be kept full at all times. The hoomin slave filled the bowl very quickly. After I finished drinking, she held me for a long time. She said something about me "scaring the daylights out of her" so she couldn't go back to sleep!

One of her hoomin furiends gave her a kitty carrier. It looks like a baby snuggly,but it's for ME! Now she can carry me all the time and not fall behind in her other chores. She hasn't taken any picture of that yet!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/kasha_close.jpg
Yup, I think I'll keep this set of slaves! This is working out great!

PUrrs
Kasha

Husky_mom
03-14-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL keep the good work Kasha!!!

lovely cat you are, i cant wait to see pic in the carrier ;)

Laura's Babies
03-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Kasha, if your Mommie gets tired of carrying you around, just call me, I would be GLAD to carry you anywhere you wanted to do for as long as you wanted... You are so darn PRETTY!

rg_girlca
03-14-2006, 04:51 PM
LOL!!! Oh gosh, this is so cute. I can't stop giggling. I can just picture you Kasha yowling by the water bowl and scaring the daylights out of your meowmie, which by the way, isn't very nice to do with her being so worried about dear Delta, but still funny.

I have to make sure that my guys don't read this as they don't need any lessons from you Kasha, you sound too much like a pro to me.

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS Kasha, you definitely deserve to be pampered my dear. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Poor Kasha! Such abuse that it's only right that you yowl so when your bowl is empty, but you really shouldn't scare your hoomans like that! I'm sure they will try much harder from now on to make sure ALL your needs are continuously met.

:D :D

catmandu
03-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Its so nice to see A Senior Cat,that was fortunate enough to find a Second Furr Ever Home.
Kashas is so sweet,that the Found Cats will be pleased to show Her,and her Companions around Toronto.

Edwina's Secretary
03-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Smart and good-looking! What a combination!

jenluckenbach
03-14-2006, 06:33 PM
OH Kasha, it does a body good to know that your slave training is coming along so well. :)

catnapper
03-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Well its great to hear how successful your new slaves are working out. Its really hard to find slaves that are so eager to please.

Hopw appaling that your water dish was empty - what were they thinking? I sure hope they learned their lesson!

Lobodeb
03-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Kasha, you're such a good hoomin trainer! I can't wait to see the pics of you in the carrier. One of these days, I'd love to give you a snuggle.

pnance
03-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Sounds like she's getting her humans well trained. We can be a little slow sometimes but with patience some of us have potential...at least that's what mine say!! :rolleyes: :D

Killearn Kitties
03-15-2006, 02:59 AM
Kasha sweetie, I am so pleased to hear how well your new place is working out. Obviously you are a very good trainer to have the new purrsons licked into shape so quickly. I am very impressed. If it's all the same to you though, I think perhaps that I won't take up your kind offer of yowling lessons at this point. My girls are really quite quiet during the night and I like that!

Sonia59
03-15-2006, 03:49 AM
What a cute story of slaves and slaviors! I love them :D

And I am so happy to see how well you are doing sweet Kasha. It brings so more sun in my day :)

catfamily
03-15-2006, 04:42 AM
Kasha your such a good good girl :D And so very very pretty :D You really trained your hoomans well ;)

orangemm
03-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Way to go, Kasha! Now you know how to "crack the whip" and get them runnin'!! See, it doesn't take much effort, does it? :D

If you lived with me, I'd NEVER mistreat you!! ;) ;) :D :D

You go, girl!!

kimlovescats
03-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Good job, Kasha! Man, is she GORGEOUS!!! :eek: