PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know Wut 2 Do!!!

Little_Angel
03-14-2006, 02:21 PM
in my signature, i had a pic of angel that racing_gurl07 had made me. but now it says "Oops! My image for this link is no longer here." wut do i do?!?!

finn's mom
03-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Do you have it in your own photobucket album?

Kfamr
03-14-2006, 02:23 PM
It means racing_gurl deleted the image from her photobucket. She either has to send it to you for you to upload, or upload it again. :) I would PM her for it.

Jessika
03-14-2006, 02:23 PM
It seems you, or whoever owns that account, may have (accidentally) deleted it from the photobucket account

finn's mom
03-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Doesn't that sometimes happen if you resize it, too? Or rename it? Seems like there's one of the editing things that if you do something to it, it breaks the link...

do you have it in your photobucket or does she?

Kfamr
03-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Only renaming, deleting, or moving the file on photobucket will break the link. It was hosted on racing_gurl's photobucket I assume as the URL has her username in it.

finn's mom
03-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Only renaming, deleting, or moving the file on photobucket will break the link. It was hosted on racing_gurl's photobucket I assume as the URL has her username in it.

Ah, I didn't think to look at the properties. And, yeah, that's what I was thinking...that it didn't necessarily mean that she deleted it...that she may have moved it or renamed it...

Hope you can get it back, Little_Angel!

Little_Angel
03-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Do you have it in your own photobucket album?
no, she made it 4 me.

Jessika
03-15-2006, 03:19 PM
no, she made it 4 me.
Your only chance at this point it to contact her and see if perhaps she has a copy saved, or maybe she just renamed the file.

In any case, I always save images to my own computer and upload them to my own image hosting account so I have full control over the image :)

Laura's Babies
03-15-2006, 04:31 PM
I try to remember to warn people to save siggys I make to their computer and uplaod them (but a lot of times I am in a hurry and forget).

That is the FIRST thing you should do when someone makes one for you since when you make siggies a lot, you have a lot of pictures uploaded and every now and then, I go in and delete a bunch of the old ones (and off my computer also). Please remember to save to your computer and upload to your own online storage to be sure you have it and that will save a lot of confusion when we go in and clean up our online storage..

It could be that the picture is just not avaliable in PB right now and show up on it's own shortly because of maintance or something.