PDA

View Full Version : New Puppy

dog_pug123
03-14-2006, 10:56 AM
We got a new dog! :D This morning, his name is Buster :D He's 1 year old, not exactly a puppy. He looks like a Chihuahua mix :p He's kind of weird looking, too! ;) The owner was moving (my neighbor) and my parents and I agreed to take him in. His name was already Buster. He's such a sweetie! He's a crazy little dude, too ;) You should see him run!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk016.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk009.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk004.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk002.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk001.jpg

Isn't he just adorable?

More coming

dog_pug123
03-14-2006, 11:02 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk018.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk062.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/dog_pug123/MarchDogWalk039.jpg

That's all I'm going to drown you in for now... just for now though.

luvofallhorses
03-14-2006, 11:42 AM
cool another Buster! :p he's cute, congrats! :)

sabies
03-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Buster is adorable, congratulations!!

elizabethann
03-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Do you think this is why Alli took off? Because she was mad about the new dog? I hope you find Alli.......and soon. Poor Alli, a little pug lost. Someone's going to find her. Does she have tags? Perhaps I should be asking this in the other thread. Good luck.

caseysmom
03-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Looks like within 2 days you got a goat, got rid of a goat, got a new puppy, had a dog run away?

Wow I am exhausted just reading about it.

lizbud
03-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Looks like within 2 days you got a goat, got rid of a goat, got a new puppy, had a dog run away?

Wow I am exhausted just reading about it.

Such excitement. ;)

Husky_mom
03-14-2006, 12:09 PM
i really hope this threads are not just asking for attention, cute dog though, and hope alli comes back and sorry about the goat

gemini9961
03-14-2006, 12:09 PM
The goat is gone? :confused: Guess I better find that thread.

Edit: Found the thread. :( Poor goat. I agree with with the previous post and I hope these are not attention getting threads.

lbaker
03-14-2006, 12:12 PM
I wondered about this, and all posted within 1/2 hr of each other :confused: I thought it best not to say anything that sounded, um.. harsh :rolleyes:

luvofallhorses
03-14-2006, 12:33 PM

:eek:

dab_20
03-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Awww Buster is adorable!! He's such a neat lookin little dog... I like his coloring!

btw- Hope Alli comes home!!

Alysser
03-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Cutie! I kinda didn't want to say anything either.

lute
03-14-2006, 07:37 PM
cute pup! :D i hope alli comes home soon! lots of excitment going on at your house! has to be stressful! :( PM me if you need anything.

dog_pug123
03-14-2006, 07:43 PM
I know. It all happened so quickly. It's very stressing. It all went by so quick :( I miss my Alli and my goat. It's too much missing :( I think she was mad about the new dog, but I don't understand why? We have even been giving her more attention than the little guy! This is killing me. I've been out searching all day.

lbaker
03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
:confused: :mad:

Kfamr
03-14-2006, 07:47 PM
I wondered about this, and all posted within 1/2 hr of each other :confused: I thought it best not to say anything that sounded, um.. harsh :rolleyes:

Yeah... Weird.

I do hope all animals brought up lately by OP are safe.. (the hamster, goat, and two dogs.)

lbaker
03-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks Kay, I thought I may have been alone here..

lute
03-14-2006, 08:01 PM
do ya'll not think that maybe bad things can happen in a short amount of time. i know a lot of liars, cheaters, irresponsible people come here, but i've got to know dog_pug123 and she's just going through a lot right now.

Kfmar, i know that if Simba and Nala went missing or for some odd reason you had to return Kiara to the shelter you would get a ton of support from all PTers.(i'm not singling you out, but i know you'd get a lot of support from people)

When Jake was kept by the breeder some people decided not to listen to all the info that was givin to them. i know all that was seen was "my side of the story" but when the breeder returned Kfmar's e-mail he lied about me "demanding papers" and me telling him i had a fenced in yard. the breeder later called my dad and told him he had to lie to keep his good reputation.

Glacier's delta has been missing for quite some time(come home Delta!)we have givin Glacier support out the wazoo! Please, everyone be nice to dog_pug123!

Kfamr
03-14-2006, 08:05 PM
do ya'll not think that maybe bad things can happen in a short amount of time. i know a lot of liars, cheaters, irresponsible people come here, but i've got to know dog_pug123 and she's just going through a lot right now.

Kfmar, i know that if Simba and Nala went missing or for some odd reason you had to return Kiara to the shelter you would get a ton of support from all PTers.(i'm not singling you out, but i know you'd get a lot of support from people)

When Jake was kept by the breeder some people decided not to listen to all the info that was givin to them. i know all that was seen was "my side of the story" but when the breeder returned Kfmar's e-mail he lied about me "demanding papers" and me telling him i had a fenced in yard. the breeder later called my dad and told him he had to lie to keep his good reputation.

Glacier's delta has been missing for quite some time(come home Delta!)we have givin Glacier support out the wazoo! Please, everyone be nice to dog_pug123!

If you're mentioning me and my dogs specifically, YES, you are singling me out.

I never called her a liar, it just seems weird everything she's posted lately. I don't think Glacier should be brought into this either.

I gave OP support and I said I do hope her dog comes back.

lute
03-14-2006, 08:14 PM
If you're mentioning me and my dogs specifically, YES, you are singling me out.

I never called her a liar, it just seems weird everything she's posted lately. I don't think Glacier should be brought into this either.

I gave OP support and I said I do hope her dog comes back.

i didn't say you called her a liar. i was talking to everyone.

i wasn't dissing you in any way. i just used you and your lovely dogs as an example. i said i wasn;t sngling you out because i wanted you to know i wasn't talking to just you.

not trying to start anything.

CagneyDog
03-14-2006, 08:47 PM
i said i wasn;t sngling you out because i wanted you to know i wasn't talking to just you.

Oh?

Kfmar, i know that if Simba and Nala went missing or for some odd reason you had to return Kiara to the shelter you would get a ton of support from all PTers

I guess you just worded your words incredibly wrong then.

I hope Alli comes home.

Glacier
03-14-2006, 08:50 PM

Thanks, Kay.

Lute my situation is completely different from this one. I certainly wasn't sitting on the computer an hour after Delta ran away. I turned it on long enough to print 200 missing posters and that was it. I never even thought about posting anywhere until he was gone for almost three days. He disappeared on February 20, I posted in the wee hours of February 23. I was doing everything I could to find my dog. When I admitted he might not be coming back, I posted here. I've posted maybe three other threads since then, mostly about Raven's medical problems. I don't feel like posting or replying much at all.

Delta has been gone a long time, 22 days to be exact. The odds of him coming home now are extremely slim. I will forever have to live with the fact that because I didn't triple check that stupid gate, an innocent creature who I adore, paid with his life. I will forever be haunted by the fact that the last hours, maybe days, maybe even weeks of his life were spent alone, afraid, hungry, cold and possibly in pain. In all likelihood he died a horrific death in the jaws of predator. I haven't slept without medication since the day Delta disappeared. The image of him running into a wolf makes sleep impossible. I will never forgive myself for not doing more to socialize him. If I had, maybe he would have been brave enough to find his way home or let someone else catch and bring him home. The only comfort I can find is that I did everything I possibly could to bring him home. I continue to look, search and advertise for him, despite the long odds of any success. I don't even get to mourn him properly because there is no closure in missing. Delta was only 4. I will spend the next 10 years, potentially his life span, looking at every black and white husky cross I see, just in case.

Dont' compare my Delta to this.

I do hope Ali is safe at home by now. I wouldn't wish this hell on my worst enemy.

luvofallhorses
03-14-2006, 09:00 PM
I don't think it's right to bring Glacier into this either...

dab_20
03-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks, Kay.

Lute my situation is completely different from this one. I certainly wasn't sitting on the computer an hour after Delta ran away. I turned it on long enough to print 200 missing posters and that was it. I never even thought about posting anywhere until he was gone for almost three days. He disappeared on February 20, I posted in the wee hours of February 23. I was doing everything I could to find my dog. When I admitted he might not be coming back, I posted here. I've posted maybe three other threads since then, mostly about Raven's medical problems. I don't feel like posting or replying much at all.

Delta has been gone a long time, 22 days to be exact. The odds of him coming home now are extremely slim. I will forever have to live with the fact that because I didn't triple check that stupid gate, an innocent creature who I adore, paid with his life. I will forever be haunted by the fact that the last hours, maybe days, maybe even weeks of his life were spent alone, afraid, hungry, cold and possibly in pain. In all likelihood he died a horrific death in the jaws of predator. I haven't slept without medication since the day Delta disappeared. The image of him running into a wolf makes sleep impossible. I will never forgive myself for not doing more to socialize him. If I had, maybe he would have been brave enough to find his way home or let someone else catch and bring him home. The only comfort I can find is that I did everything I possibly could to bring him home. I continue to look, search and advertise for him, despite the long odds of any success. I don't even get to mourn him properly because there is no closure in missing. Delta was only 4. I will spend the next 10 years, potentially his life span, looking at every black and white husky cross I see, just in case.

I do hope Ali is safe at home by now. I wouldn't wish this hell on my worst enemy.

I am sooo sorry, Glacier. :( :( I can't even imagine the pain you're going through right now. I still pray for Delta every night. It is NOT your fault he got out. We're all human and we make mistakes. But there's still hope.

Sorry, I didn't mean to change the subject.

Vela
03-14-2006, 09:02 PM
I agree, it was not appropriate to compare the two, at all. I wasn't going to say anything but Tamara's post had me in tears and I'm sure it hurt her greatly to be dragged into this when it doesn't even compare and have to actually drag it all up when it's obviously so hurtful.

Still praying for you guys and Delta every day Tamara, I know how much it hurts your heart and you feel so guilty. Telling you not to is pointless because I know I would feel that way too.

I hope Alli comes home safely before something happens to her.

Giselle
03-14-2006, 09:03 PM
Hmm, congrats on the puppy.

Just curious, where exactly do you live in SF that allows you to own a GOAT? I'm serious, PM me because that's really interesting! A friend of ours works in Bay Area realty, and I would give my right arm to live in SF with a yard big enough to legally able to take care of a goat!

At any rate, since you're so close, I think it's time for another Nor Cal PT meet :) So many new additions!

.sarah
03-14-2006, 09:04 PM
I do hope Alli comes home, but I sure as h*ll wouldn't be on the computer right now if this were my dog.

Glacier, that was probably the most heart felt post I've read in the entire time I've been on this forum. Please don't blame yourself - you did everything in your power to keep him safe, and now you are doing everything to bring him back. I'm sure Delta is grateful for the time he had with you. And I agree that your situation is entirely different, and it was uncalled for to bring you into this.

Alysser
Thanks, Kay.

Agreed! But Glacier we all understand this and I just want you to know that we all know you ARE doing everything for Delta.

K9soul
I was crying my eyes out after that post Tamara. I only hope some realize how rude and hurtful it is to drag someone else's name in to compare them in these situations, especially when they are going through such horrible emotional pain. And I'd honestly be highly insulted that someone would even hypothetically use me as an example of taking my dog back to the shelter as was done with Kay and Kiara. Don't pull other people in to compare with and make your point, it's rude and hurtful.

I've tried to stay out of this, but it broke my heart to see Tamara thrown in as a comparison in this. She's been used in other hurtful comparisons too and it really upsets me, no one should be used in that way.

luvofallhorses
03-14-2006, 09:16 PM
I was crying my eyes out after that post Tamara. I only hope some realize how rude and hurtful it is to drag someone else's name in to compare them in these situations, especially when they are going through such horrible emotional pain. And I'd honestly be highly insulted that someone would even hypothetically use me as an example of taking my dog back to the shelter as was done with Kay and Kiara. Don't pull other people in to compare with and make your point, it's rude and hurtful.

I've tried to stay out of this, but it broke my heart to see Tamara thrown in as a comparison in this. She's been used in other hurtful comparisons too and it really upsets me, no one should be used in that way.

well said and
I agree 100%.

Ginger's Mom
03-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Wow, Tamara, major LES here. I don't want to go completely off topic, but huge hugs to you. Please do not blame yourself in any way, accidents happen all of the time. I believe he will still come home.

BC_MoM
03-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Do none of you remember when Karen said not to get suspicious and accuse people publicly????

You're supposed to PM her.

You're all repeatedly accusing this person. You should have stopped after the first person posted. Don't drag it out into a huge thing. You're giving her the attention she supposedly wants (that you guys are saying she wants).

You should stop posting if you think it's an attention thread.

Alysser
03-14-2006, 09:24 PM
Wow, Tamara, major LES here. I don't want to go completely off topic, but huge hugs to you. Please do not blame yourself in any way, accidents happen all of the time. I believe he will still come home.
I second that! Even if he doesn't come home for years I will still have hope!

buttercup132
03-14-2006, 09:25 PM

Aww Glacier dont put yourself down for it.
I hope Alli comes home soon and think your parents are letting you rush in and out of pets a little fast. I agree leave her out of this.

Vela
03-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Do none of you remember when Karen said not to get suspicious and accuse people publicly????

You're supposed to PM her.

You're all repeatedly accusing this person. You should have stopped after the first person posted. Don't drag it out into a huge thing. You're giving her the attention she supposedly wants (that you guys are saying she wants).

You should stop posting if you think it's an attention thread.

Well ALL accusing her isn't quite accurate, several of us didn't post until after Glacier did and only because it was very emotional to read and we needed to reply. I have had nothing to say about it one way or the other but feel for Tamara.

lbaker
03-14-2006, 09:33 PM
This has been hurtful and cruel to those who least deserve it. Rest now. To those who would use this forum for selfish reasons, shame on you.

jesse_3
03-14-2006, 10:27 PM
I originally wasn't going to post until I saw that Glacier and Kay were drug in like this. I can't add anything, but I agree 100% that comparing them to this situation was uncalled for.
(((((HUGS))))) to you Tamara...still praying and hoping for Delta's safe return.

I hope that you find Alli soon dog_pug123...and Buster is a cutie!
Stephanie

cloverfdx
03-15-2006, 02:04 AM
I dont believe it bringing innocent people into completly different situations again :mad: :(.

I hope Alli comes home, the new dog settles and no more pets are rushed onto the scene.

Good vibes and prayers are still coming your way Tamara {{Hugs}}.