PDA

View Full Version : Poser Fritz

fritz03
03-14-2006, 09:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/poser1.jpg Fritz posing in front of the fireplace, either wanting food or water. was trying to get him to sit up,but he got down as I got this.He had his porridge,been snoozing on my be until dad had soup.he was pestering me for lunch,but i gave him his own food and he ate it.Samantha doing great.She can pull herself up now and stand,walking will come soon.She has six teeth now,including her year old molars and she still isn't 11 months old which will be March 23rd.Fritz now snoozing with Dad on living room couch.Tried to brush him a bit,doesn't like and he move to a different part of bed to curl up.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Fritz you are a super model!

So glad to hear the good news about little Samantha too

elizabethann
03-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Fritz, you're so cute. Is that your little rocking horse in the picture? ;) :p

I like your little dog bowl. Looks like something Fenway has.

Daisy and Delilah
03-14-2006, 10:34 PM
What a cute picture of you sweetie! You look so pretty with the red carpet as a background. Posing for the camera as usual buddy? It sounds like the family is doing pretty good at withholding too many snacks from you Fritzie. Our Mom isn't doing so great ;) but she really tries every day to cut us back :(
Great news about little Samantha, Barry. I do hope she'll continue to improve every day :)