PDA

View Full Version : VERY Disturbing Link *Warning* This is Beyond Sick!

QueenScoopalot
03-14-2006, 08:50 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: This has to be one of the worst most atrocious things I've EVER heard of! :mad: :mad: :mad: http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/974/2006/03/03/[email protected]

Karen
03-14-2006, 09:34 AM
The headline from the page is "Cat Stomped to Death in Film Draws Outrage" and shows graphic images of a cat being killed by a woman in high heels right at the top of the page.

I wanted to post that description just to warn people.

JenBKR
03-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I think I'm gonna be sick..... :mad:

Pawsitive Thinking
03-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Having read Karen's description I'm not even going to open the link

Mad Mags Moo
03-14-2006, 10:18 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
hope someone does the same to her....what goes around comes around....SICK SICK SICK

elizabethann
03-14-2006, 11:48 AM
I won't be opening it, but I hope the woman burns in hell.

:mad:

sasvermont
03-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Just posting it here is sick.

Miss Z
03-14-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm gonna be violently sick. I can't really express how that makes me feel:( :mad: :mad:

The International Crushing Association? Can our world sink any lower? Seems like you could get people fascinated by lightbulbs and set up an association.

Zhang Haiyin, director of the Shanghai Mental Consultation Center, said the people who buy these products are disturbed individuals who may take pleasure in seeing another living creature suffer because they can't achieve their own life goals.

That is so true, i would have put it exactly like that myself.

Roxyluvsme13
03-14-2006, 12:27 PM
:(:mad:

jackie
03-14-2006, 01:15 PM
I didnīt open the link before, and I definately donīt want to now.

:(

JenBKR
03-14-2006, 01:20 PM
I didnīt open the link before, and I definately donīt want to now.

:(

Don't open it, I can't get the image out of my head

finn's mom
03-14-2006, 02:18 PM
I won't open it, either. Although it's not shocking at all that there are people who do that, who film it, and, who watch it. The human race is a severely flawed one.

moosmom
03-14-2006, 04:15 PM
I WAS sick, physically!! I only wish I read Karen's post first. I usually don't open stuff like that. Just thinking about it is sick enough.

finn's mom
03-14-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm just curious, how do you find these things? I just wanna know what NOT to type into the search engine (besides the obvious "cat stomping" :( ) to get such horrid things...I'm certainly not the type to bury my head in the sand that these happen and a lot worse...but, I am the type that absolutely doesn't need to see it. I wouldn't have opened it, even without Karen's warning.

Laura's Babies
03-14-2006, 07:32 PM
COMPLETELY DISGUSTING! :mad:

sandragonfly
03-14-2006, 08:16 PM
OOHH I feel sick sick to stomach...

UNBELIEVABLE!!

wish karen had edited that into queenscoop's post... now I can't sleep.. :(

unbelievable... :mad:

Suki Wingy
03-14-2006, 08:21 PM
next they'll be murdering their own childern... :mad:

G.P.girl
03-14-2006, 08:56 PM
sick :mad:

Flatcoatluver
03-14-2006, 09:27 PM
I saw the photos and never want to see something like that again

Alysser
03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
I can't even imagine what those pictures look like and I'm NOT finding out anytime soon.

Mixeddogsrock
03-17-2006, 03:17 PM
These People absolutely sicken me! Why would anyone EVER hurt an animal who did nothing to them!!! The woman who did this needs to feel the pain and agony she put that tiny kitten through!!!! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING Animals are not put on this earth to be beaten killed or anything like that they are here to be our friends!! :mad: :o :(

Vela
03-17-2006, 04:56 PM
next they'll be murdering their own childern... :mad:

They already do...

Cat's Meowm
03-19-2006, 07:13 AM
Won't open it.
Reminds me already of a picture from Yahoo. A puppy the size of a bic pen was used as a football by two teen-aged boys. Hope those boys get their butts kicked!
Actually, they need serious help. Inflicting more violence defeats the purpose.
I want to but not want to. Perhaps prayers for those type of sick individuals?

dab_20
03-19-2006, 12:48 PM
I say we stomp them with giant shoes to death! :mad: :mad: :( :(

I clicked the link before I saw Karen's post. THAT IS JUST DISGUSTING AND HORRIBLE. I am just ashamed to be human.

Sophist
03-21-2006, 02:57 PM
For those interested in a follow-up and the 'apology' of one of the individuals involved in making the video, it is here:

The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushvideo.asp

Before you go, though, I should tell you the page displays 2 photos of the woman (a nurse!!!) holding the kitten, and 2 of her laying the seemingly drugged kitten on the ground. The graphic action shots from the other site are not there, but are linked to, along with several others. I didn't open those, so if you go please open at your own risk, and note that Snopes has added a strong disturbing image advisory.

elizabethann
03-21-2006, 03:06 PM
For those interested in a follow-up and the 'apology' of one of the individuals involved in making the video, it is here:

The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushvideo.asp

Before you go, though, I should tell you the page displays 2 photos of the woman (a nurse!!!) holding the kitten, and 2 of her laying the seemingly drugged kitten on the ground. The graphic action shots from the other site are not there, but are linked to, along with several others. I didn't open those, so if you go please open at your own risk, and note that Snopes has added a strong disturbing image advisory.

This BITC_ is a NURSE???????!!!! Incredible. I wouldn't want her near me.

QUOTE from the website: A hospital nurse identified as the kitten-killing actress has disappeared from sight, and her friends and family are worried about what might have happened to her.

LOOK IN THE RIVER! I HOPE SHE'S LYING FACE DOWN!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Alysser
03-21-2006, 09:23 PM
This BITC_ is a NURSE???????!!!! Incredible. I wouldn't want her near me.

QUOTE from the website: A hospital nurse identified as the kitten-killing actress has disappeared from sight, and her friends and family are worried about what might have happened to her.

LOOK IN THE RIVER! I HOPE SHE'S LYING FACE DOWN!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

UGH! She deserves this completely! :mad:

Nomilynn
03-22-2006, 08:18 PM
I have never in my life reacted to violently to something as I did to this article on Snopes. I (foolishly) opened some of the pictures and I wish I could turn back time and erase that memory. I was violently ill last night for over an hour, vomiting and sobbing in my bathroom. As I laid there crying my eyes out I prayed to God and asked Him to please find that kitten, and tell her that if she waits at the RB I promise I will love her eternally and take her with me when I cross over.

Killing that woman wouldn't be enough. While I'm sure there is a very dark place in hell for people who pray on the innocent and abuse the defenseless, death would be a quick release for anyone involved.