PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Edwina!!!!

lynnestankard
04-22-2002, 02:15 PM
Hi there Ms Edwina - we'd missed you and your Mummy soooooo much and just wanted you to know. Glad your back.
xxxx

Love and cuddles fro,
Bagel, Ketchum and Dan
miaow miaow miaow
Puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr:D

Edwina's Secretary
04-22-2002, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much! Momma is trying to get a minute to write my story but...hang it all...she keeps having to do work :mad: :o

I missed my momma and poppa so much! I had to poop on the dining room floor twice while they were gone just to make sure they (and my sitters) understood the depth of my despair.

Since they returned home I have tried not to let momma out of my sight (except when I have to sleep of course.) I sat with her while she unpacked -- sniffing everything. When she would move around a corner out of my sight I would cry.

They felt so guilty poppa made a special trip to the grocery for fresh Sara Lee Smoked Turkey just for me. :D :D :D

AmberLee
04-22-2002, 02:36 PM
I'm so glad your parents (and social secretary) are back so that your life is on track again and we can hear from you, you sweetheart, you.

You've been missed!

LoudLou
04-22-2002, 02:36 PM
Accueillir la maison, Edwina! Est-ce que Mommy et Daddy a apporté vous spécial régaux de France?

Welcome Home, Edwina!! Did Mommy and Daddy bring you any special treats from France?;)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-22-2002, 03:13 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!!
You and of course your secretary were missed oodles, tons, gobs, lots, much, tremendiously, and often. Hope you got a special treat from France.:)

Edwina's Secretary
04-22-2002, 03:16 PM
They brought me a lovely new hat. However, momma still can't figure out how to post a photo and she doesn't like me repeating the words she uses when trying to get it on there (any help would be appreciated!)

The coolest gift they brought me is.... Cat perfume!!!!

It is called "Oh, My Cat" and is veternarian tested for cat safety. It has a cloth you spray it on and then I get rubbed. I LOVE IT! I can't leave the box it came in alone. I smell real nice too. In fact momma is using the perfume herself :confused: :confused:

Wait til Marius finds out!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-22-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

Wait til Marius finds out!!!!
That's just what I was thinking! LOL! I'm sure he missed you while you were not able to post.;)

zippy-kat
04-22-2002, 04:38 PM
Welcome back!
Purrrr...purrrr...purrr...
Wait! Bunnies don't purr....well they do but not the way cats do...how do you type the sound of grinding teeth?

Regardless, welcome back!!

Efrat
04-23-2002, 02:28 AM
Welcome Back!

tell us more about the cat perfume! I love the idea! I wanna try it too!

lynnestankard
04-23-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
...how do you type the sound of grinding teeth?

Zippy - how about - tch tch tch tch? LOL!!

Cat perfume eh? Bagels looking very interested!!!!

Lynne

AmberLee
04-23-2002, 09:05 PM
Who makes this cat perfume? (Or what companies carry it in the US?) I suspect I'm about to horrify my parents with a purchase for my fur-babies again! :rolleyes: ;)

zippy-kat
04-23-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Zippy - how about - tch tch tch tch? LOL!!

LOL that's pretty close!!! lol

Edwina's Secretary
04-24-2002, 10:08 AM
I checked the perfume box for a website or the like -- alas nothing. It is made in France. Called "Oh, My Cat" parfume pour le chat. It comes with a little cloth for applying the perfume (and assurance of veternarian and dermatology testing and supervisor.) No little flyer inside either.

I had an idea on the way to work today. I will ask my husband -- who actually paid for it :eek: if his reciept has a website for the store where we purchased it.

They also had "Oh, My Dog" products.

Former User
04-24-2002, 03:09 PM
And, how was Europe? Hope the weather didn't show it's bad side?

Edwina's Secretary
04-24-2002, 03:56 PM
Weather was fabulous -- light jacket required sometimes but no rain -- just beautiful blue skies and fabulous spring flowers.

I thought of you and Lut and the European Pettalk gathering -- I was so close!