PDA

View Full Version : Lottery jackpot!

Pawsitive Thinking
03-14-2006, 05:20 AM
Ha! Made you look ;)

Unfortunately I haven't won it (yet) but imagine what you'd do with all that cash......................

No more office work for me!!! Nearest rescue centre here I come so I can do something worthwhile for a change :D

Laura's Babies
03-14-2006, 10:13 AM
I am with you on the rescue thing. I would build a big 3 story mansion and take in rescues, a no kill place for kitties to live and be happy. Have a big barn out back for all the ferals that can't be tamed and set up a free s/n program.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-14-2006, 03:38 PM
I would spend it all in a cat rescue center (for lost or found cats). I would want all cats need, and I would hire enough people to come and take care of the cats! I would want a huge outdoor playground, where it is ALWAYS safe for them!

Hm, anybody noticed I love cats ;) :p

Lizzie
03-14-2006, 03:57 PM
I would have a fleet of spay & neuter vans that would tour around the state offering free services, even bribes..ooops! rewards to people who will neuter their cats.

This is going to sound wierd, but it's true. It's something I think of every time I'm forced to drive alongside a truck crammed with crates of chickens on their way to slaughter. I dream of building a slaughterhouse for fowl that would be run on the most humane standards possible. It would use gassing to kill the chickens, turkeys, etc., a method that is far less stressful than stunning (and missing) and throat cutting (and missing). Who better than a vegan who doesn't support veganism for cats to run such a place?!

Wouldn't it be wonderful not to have to worry about whether you can afford it any time one of your cats needed a test or procedure?

Miss Z
03-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Ooo, all the things you could do with that money!

I saw this mansion in a horse magazine once, it had 66 stables, indoor and outdoor arena, olympic-sized swimming pool, 60 acres of land, you name it, that house had it. I would buy that house and set up a rescue centre for horses:)

CathyBogart
03-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Someone asked me recently what I would do if I won a large sum of money and the first thing out of my mouth was "get a dog". He laughed and then said, "No, seriously, what else?" and I didn't have an answer. A dog is all that my life is missing right now.

Of course, I would also give a large chunk of it to BAD RAP to continue helping theor gorgeous pitties!