PDA

View Full Version : Lucas update.

jenluckenbach
03-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Well the diarrhea boy seems much better. On Feb 9th we started him on a new food (Eukanuba Low resdidue). It is made specifically for cats with intestinal type problems. It took 2 weeks but as of Feb 23rd his poops looked normal. Well, that was 2 1/2 weeks ago and for the most part they remained soft but formed, which is a definite improvement. Unfortunately they are stil 90% left on the FLOOR! But, hey, clean up of a solid poop is 1000% times easier than a liquid poop, so I am happy.

momcat
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Hi Jen! Such wonderful news about Lucas. It's so good to know he's doing better. My prayers continue for his complete recovery very soon. Would you give him some scritchies from me?

catmandu
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Michael And Miquelito are sending some Very Special Orange Lickies to thier Friend Lucas along with Purrs and MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWS from All The Found Cats,and Porchies and Angels.

Laura's Babies
03-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Great news and I know you are happy. May he continue to do better with each passing day and soon, he be going where he is suppose to "go".

jazzcat
03-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Glad to hear he is better. Now to just work on his aim. ;)

Killearn Kitties
03-15-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm so glad that Lucas is doing better! Such an adorable boy. Let's hope he soon remembers about the litter tray!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Sorry I missed this, Jen, but what wonderful news! Isn't exciting when you see....well....lets just say I know exactly how you feel. :D CJ's only saving grace was that he always went in the box. I actually think now that he's building a log cabin, the floor seems to be the preferred spot, but it's hard to tell because with the new food here, Peanut is building log cabins too! For awhile there I thought someone opened a box of lincoln logs in the basement! ;) :p :D

Way to go, Lucas! :D