PDA

View Full Version : *vent*

Flatcoatluver
03-13-2006, 06:35 PM
grrrrr......... OK I am so tired of my job already and only have been their for 2 months :rolleyes: I work at a dog kennels. I am almost afraid after working there a year I might not even like dogs anymore. I have been peed on 2 times by small dogs, bitten, smashed my fingers, yelled at my customers, and been called rude names about my apperence and age. It very hard being a teenager trying to handle a job and school. I am just so tired of people judgeing me because of my age. I am so sorry but I needed to vent. Probally everyone has to deal with this, but I am new at it. :mad:

buttercup132
03-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Aww its ok I bhate my job too , but it dosent involve dogs. Just bring extra clothes for the peeing problems.:D It will be ok. I dont think YOU could ever stop liking dogs.

Alysser
03-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Bre, I hope everything goes better soon!

Laura's Babies
03-13-2006, 09:46 PM
It isn't as easy as it looks, is it?

I worked at a school for 21 years and I use to tell the students that they should NOT be in any hurry to be an adult.... it is NOT what it is cracked up to be and nowhere as easy as it looks....

animal_rescue
03-13-2006, 09:53 PM
I know exactly how you feel! I work at a barn and as much as I love horses, I hate these. There are about 18 of them and they are soooo bad! It's hard to deal with them sometimes, I took a break over winter and I'm starting up again in April. I don't think I'll ever hate horses because of them but these horses really need to learn manners.

Flatcoatluver
03-13-2006, 09:56 PM
I know exactly how you feel! I work at a barn and as much as I love horses, I hate these. There are about 18 of them and they are soooo bad! It's hard to deal with them sometimes, I took a break over winter and I'm starting up again in April. I don't think I'll ever hate horses because of them but these horses really need to learn manners.
exactly!!! I have never seen dogs this bad and nippy and out of control!!!

jackie
03-14-2006, 03:17 AM
There are probably ¨bad and nippy and out of control¨ because they are in a strange new place without their owners.

Most dogs never behave well at the groomers, vets, and kennels because they are scared. Think how they must feel and try to approach them differently and see how that works.

I hope things start to go better, if not, look for another job which is more suited to you.