PDA

View Full Version : **Vent**

racing_gurl07
03-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Ok well here's the deal.. I did get the job at the day care, I went in wednesday to fill out my W-2 forms and all that junk. And she said she would call me friday night or saturday morning to tell my my schedule, she said she calls everyone. But she didnt call :confused: so i called the place today and she isnt there, and the girl working said that im not on the scheudle all week. So i dont know whats going on. There was a snow storm here, and she lives 30 miles away from the day care, so i think thats why she didnt come in. So i dont know what to think. She just cant tell me im hired and not put me on the schedule can she? after i filled out my W-2 tax forms and everything :confused: :mad: Im going to call the day care tomorrow and see whats up..i think she didnt put me on the schdule because i only been in one day for oriantation, and she probley figured that if shes not going to be in, i cant come in because she has to train me and stuff on the first day. :confused: :confused:

Roxyluvsme13
03-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Aww, Jen I'm sorry. If she said she would call, then she should have. Maybe she just got busy? Good Luck though :)!
*HUGS*

Pawsitive Thinking
03-13-2006, 09:32 AM
She should've called - hope it works out for you

Laura's Babies
03-13-2006, 09:55 AM
I think it is so inconciderate of people who do that and tie you to your phone all day waiting for them to call, lets hope she don't do that as a habit!