PDA

View Full Version : Lazybones Fritz

fritz03
03-13-2006, 06:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/lazybones.jpg Fritz being a lazybones Bichon,napping under the couch.I had to lay on the carpet to get this shot.He was bad yesterday.He peed at 2 or 3 times in the house ,something he never does.Maybe the Aunties were not here to take him on a walk or he somebody wasn't watching him closely.he normally lets you know he wants out and didn't this time.He barked the whole time I was at the hockey game,finally quieted down and went to the bedroom with dad.This morning,he got mom's scarf and under the dining room table and didn't want to give it up.Growled at mom and me.Tapped him on the nose,he did let go and mom got it from him.I think he is behaving now,in his window spot.

Daisy and Delilah
03-13-2006, 07:24 AM
Boy Fritzie!! You really keep the family on their toes don't you? If the Aunties went home, maybe you were showing everybody that you were a little upset to see them go? Is that why you peed in the house buddy? Sounds like there may have been a little aggression going on sweetie. You know how you get when they leave.
Great picture of Fritz Barry. He looks like a tired little man ;)

elizabethann
03-13-2006, 07:50 AM
I hope Fritz is feeling okay. Perhaps he was mad the Aunties left and decided to pee inside to show you just how mad he was. If he continues to do that, I would take him to the Vets just to make sure he is okay.

He sounds like he had a very busy and fun time with the Aunties around. I bet they spoil him, huh?

:)