PDA

View Full Version : Barbarella!!

jenluckenbach
03-13-2006, 06:12 AM
Hello Barbie! It was great seeing you today. I have not ever seen a hairless hamster before. It is great that you keep the customers entertained. :D Hope you get some special treats for being the POTD! :D

cyber-sibes
03-13-2006, 08:17 AM
Congratulatiions onyou pet of the day, Barbarella. I had to click your picture to see what you were - i've never seen a hairless hamster either! You look perfect in your little space station, I'll bet you bring out alot of smiles in people!

finn's mom
03-13-2006, 10:09 AM
How cute!!!! I have never seen a hairless hamster before! I had a hairless rat as a pet once, her name was Luli...but, never before have I seen a hairless hamster. What a cute little girl you are. :)

katep
03-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi;

What a lovely little hamster. I just got a hairless rat(he was about to be snakefood at the local pet store) he looka alot like her but I think he might be a bit biggerPlease give her a pet and tell her it's from Claude!

pipersmom
03-13-2006, 12:37 PM
You are just too cute for words!!

blue girl
03-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Ohmygosh! Barabarella, you like like a stuffed toy mouse!
I've never seen a hairless hamster--how interesting you are! I would love to get my hands on you and see how you feel. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
03-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Barbie, baby girl!:D Oh my gosh, words cannot describe how utterly precious you are! I've never met a hairless hammie before and now I'm hooked! You look like a character out of a Disney movie, or Star Wars, what with that nifty space station and moonracer of yours!:D What a treat to walk through the shop door and see adorable you motoring about! lol What a sight!:D Barbie, hope you and your wonderful Mom and all of your adoring fans, friends and customers are celebrating your big day in high style! What an extra special and most deserving Pet of the Day you are:) Break out the tofu, it's time to party!:D Gentle, gentle cuddles and lots of teeny kisses to you, beautiful Barbarella!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Oh, my!!! I'm in LOVE!!! ♥♥♥
You could not be more adorable if you tried!!!
I never saw a hairless hammie before either!!!
You sure look like you are enjoying yourself in your wonderful picture.
I'd love to see you in your moonracer!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

Lori Jordan
03-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Congrats

dommidad
03-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Barbarella,

You are so cute! When I first saw you, I though you looked like a Muppet Character! :eek: I expected you to start TALKING! You have a great life!

Dommidad

nonie
03-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Congrats on being our most special POTD! :) I must confess that I didn't think you were real until I clicked on your little picture...I've never seen such a special and unique hammie before today. You are fabulous in your space station! Wish I could meet you in person...you are quite the charmer! I hope today was filled with extra attention and treats. Sounds like you have a good diet. May God bless you with good health and lots of interesting adventures. How nice that you get to go to work where everyone who comes in gets an opportunity to meet you.
Take care little one. :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)