PDA

View Full Version : Frankenstein belly

CalliesMom
03-12-2006, 05:55 PM
I just got home about two hours ago from my lovely five day trip to CA (I cleaned my mother's house for a total of 30 hrs. to get it ready to be put on the market) and am finally updating everyone on Callie.

She is doing fantastic!! Hubby picked her up from the vet yesterday and has kept her in the laundry room. The second I came home she was crying to be let out and had been out roaming around. Whisper and Shadow have both hissed at her and Whisper even bonked her on the head :eek: but hopefully I can leave her out for good now. She's eating great, no longer needs to wear her e-collar, and I think is pooping fine. :eek: :rolleyes: I haven't been told any other wise.

Now onto pictures, I was only able to get one of her Frankenstein belly as she wouldn't let me scratch her tummy. She has her staples removed at the end of the week and hopefully life will return to normal; minus the eating plastic toys.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid202/paf1f5b8a76073dfa0ff76bdf85f0c015/efdc6731.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid202/p78b5a66d2d1ba8c2545310278b3ac611/efdc66de.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid202/p640e3ef4091583c6131ac15ea696f291/efdc6709.jpg

Thank you again for all your prayers. I could not imagine life without my little girl and I am so glad that everything has worked out.

christa
03-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Oh goodness, look at that poor belly! Looks so tender & sore! I know how scared you were, the thought of loosing your baby. Been there! But I'm so glad that you have her home now and hopefully she won't eat any more toys!

I will continue to think about & pray for you & Callie, that she will continue to heal. {{{Hugs}}} to you both. :)

Laura's Babies
03-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Her belly looks fine to me, you should know how I love PINK, even if it is on a shaved tummy! At least she is home now and seems none the less for wear and tear. Hope she has a fast and speedy recovery!

krazyaboutkatz
03-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Sarah, I'm so glad to hear that Callie is doing so well and that she's home now. Sunny sends his love and I'm still sending prayers and positive thoughts her way. :) I'm sure that she still smells like a hopsital to Shadow and Whisper so it'll take some time before they accept her again. Please continue to keep us updated about her. Get well soon Callie.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-13-2006, 03:39 AM
Poor Callie, the scar looks a bit red to me, so I am afraid it is still hurting ... . But that will all get much better once those staples are removed!! Healing is on its way, Callie!!

Hey, you now officially are a member of the "zipper-club" :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-13-2006, 06:10 AM
Poor Callie cat!!

I'm glad she is home.. I bet she feels a lot better! *soft kisses* for her little tummy.

catnapper
03-13-2006, 08:21 AM
Awwww.... Callie sweetie, lookie at your boo-boo! I'm so glad to see you home and doing so well. Gentle kisses for you sweetie

Felix
03-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Glad to see your home,heres to a speedy recovery.

catmandu
03-13-2006, 09:27 AM
AAAAAAAHHHH!
POOR CALLIE!!
But Cats are resilient and we know that Callie will be right as rain,very soon.
If she cannot make the Party In Toronto this week,a Special Party Package will be flown to her.
Caribou Steak,with Cheese Fries,Chunks of Canadian Cheddar and Special Deluxe Ice Cream.
Get Well Soon Callie.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Poor puss - hope you feel lots better soon

Sonia59
03-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Oh Callie, it looks painful on the picture. I hope it's not too much :(
Many kisses to you, and feel better soon! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Oh my - staples!! :eek: :eek:

Peanut had her surgery on Wednesday and I wasn't able to pick her up until the following Monday so I have no idea what they used on her, but I'm pretty sure they didn't use staples! Ow-we! Other than the Frankenstein tummy, Callie looks wonderful and like she's getting back to her old self again....well, hopefully with a little less propensity to eat plastic items. :rolleyes: ;) :D