PDA

View Full Version : Bambuc

Logan
04-22-2002, 07:26 AM
What a beautiful photograph of Bambuc!! Such detail!! I don't know a whole lot about turtles, but she really sounds like a neat one! I'm glad she has two friends to play with too!

Congratulations, Bambuc, on being the Pet of the Day!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
04-22-2002, 10:06 AM
Bambuc aren't you the pretty little girl and I agree with Logan what a great photo of you. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your human and your other terrapin friends. Congratulations dear, sweet, Bambuc our very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving some extra special treats to you and your terrapin friends on your Very Special Day.
Jackie

lovemymaltese
04-22-2002, 03:58 PM
Bambuc, you are a beautiful addition to the turtle race. This is some fancy photography as well. Congratulations on your big day!;)

tatsxxx11
04-22-2002, 05:17 PM
Hi Bambuc! I must say that your human is not only a very proud and adoring guardian, but an excellent photographer as well! Your stunning close up catches you every nuance of your terrpin beauty! No doubt you are a source of great joy, companionship and education to your family! You sound so sweet and gentle! It was a pleasure meeting you Bambuc! I hope your day is extra special, filled with lots of treats and extra special loving!! Congratulations Bambuc, Pet Talk's Pet of the Day! May you enjoy a very, very long, happy and healthy life with your devoted guardian and terrapin pals:)

Sam's My Baby
04-22-2002, 08:07 PM
Bambuc, What a beautiful turtle you are! You have such beautiful markings. I have never seen such a beautiful little turtle as you! Congrats on being pet of the day! :)