PDA

View Full Version : MooShoo finally did it...

moosmom
03-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, I knew the day would come. It was only a matter of time.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Shooman to death!!!! But this morning he was ALL OVER ME!!! Everytime I got up to do something, he was weaving in and out of my legs, rubbing up against me, making sure I didn't forget about him. He does this ALL THE TIME and I'm careful. This morning he caught me off guard as I was descending the loft stairs. Down I went. Fortunately it was only 5 steps, but it wasn't any less painful. I landed on my back and hit my head on the wall below.

My arms and neck are killing me right now and I've got a freaking headache. What the hell ELSE could possibly go wrong???

MooShoo has disappeared somewhere in the apartment cuz he knows how pissed off I am right now.

God sure is testing me again. :rolleyes: Come on Dude, bring it on!!!! :)

jackie
03-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Ouch, but consider yourself LUCKY!

You could have broken something, my mother knocked out all her front teeth when my cat tripped her going down the steps.

I hope you feel fit soon, and that MooShoo learnt a lesson.

moosmom
03-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Jackie,

Don't worry. Except for the headache, which seems to be going away, I'm pretty hard headed, or so I've been told!!! :p

jackie
03-12-2006, 03:13 PM
HAHAHA! Thank goodness for that hard head of yours!

moosmom
03-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Jackie,

You got THAT one right girl!!! :D:D:D:D:D

kimlovescats
03-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Gosh, Donna ... that could have been disasterous!!! I'm glad you are "ok"!!!
(((hugs)))
Kim

rosethecopycat
03-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Come on Moo, go get your Mama a big Motrin and be a good boy from now on.

luvofallhorses
03-13-2006, 05:06 PM
aww I hope you are okay! Tiger is right there with me .like that, too..so I have to watch out for him.

Laura's Babies
03-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Gee girl! I am GLAD you are alright.... But lets wait until tomorrow and see how you feel then! Take something before you go to bed tonight!

jenluckenbach
03-13-2006, 06:37 PM
That has to be one of my greatest fears.......being tripped and falling down a flight of stairs. :eek: and my cats are CONSTANLY tripping me!!! One of the things I say a whole lot around here is STOP tripping me!!!

Glad your injuries were minor.

ramanth
03-14-2006, 08:41 AM
OW!!! Geez Donna, you and stairs just don't mix! :eek: :o *hugs*

Don't worry... there are no stairs at my wedding or reception. ;) :p :D

Laura's Babies
03-14-2006, 10:04 AM
How are you feeling today?

moosmom
03-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Laura,

I'm fine. MooShoo and I are friends again. I could never stay mad at him for long.