PDA

View Full Version : what do you use

Joannie
03-11-2006, 09:20 PM
When one of your babies has a "accident" Bailey[Ithink ] has taken to leave deposits[urine]when I have to leave him and go some where and when I have to go to work. I work 12 hour shifts, so have started putting all the boyz in the kitchen with a gate around so they can't get out, I also have a pet sitter come and let them out several times a day. What do you suggest? Help! Joann

dab_20
03-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Are they dogs? If they are post this in Dog Behaviour or Dog General.

my rats name is garfunkle
03-31-2006, 08:28 PM
When one of your babies has a "accident" Bailey[Ithink ] has taken to leave deposits[urine]when I have to leave him and go some where and when I have to go to work. I work 12 hour shifts, so have started putting all the boyz in the kitchen with a gate around so they can't get out, I also have a pet sitter come and let them out several times a day. What do you suggest? Help! Joann Get your dog a room that is large for your dog to run around in when at work and teach him habits if he poops on the floor say to him and bring the poo with you were you want him to poo and say this is were you poo and put the poo there
:)

my rats name is garfunkle
03-31-2006, 08:30 PM
Are they dogs? If they are post this in Dog Behaviour or Dog General.
im sorry about spike and hope you will have fond memories of him

dab_20
04-15-2006, 10:32 AM
im sorry about spike and hope you will have fond memories of him

thanks.

CathyBogart
04-27-2006, 07:19 PM
We buy Nature's Miracle by the gallon, LoL. It's good stuff.

Rio&Nickysmommy
04-29-2006, 11:26 PM
My dogs are trained to go outside and also trained to go on wee- wee pads. Some people are against this but my dogs never have accidents on rugs aor anywhere and go on the pads if they have to go. I always put a towle underneath incase they run over or miss a little which they dont. Good luck with solving this.
Rio&Nickysmommy

MsLadyLyn
05-28-2006, 01:18 AM
My dogs are trained to go outside and also trained to go on wee- wee pads. Some people are against this but my dogs never have accidents on rugs aor anywhere and go on the pads if they have to go. I always put a towle underneath incase they run over or miss a little which they dont. Good luck with solving this.
Rio&Nickysmommy

I do the same. During the day the little ones go outside. At night time or when I go anywhere the pads are down. They are naturally drawn to the pad, they have a scent in them that attracts them. I have two large kids that have never been pad trained but they use them if they are in at night and just can't hold it any longer. Which isn't often, thank goodness. :D

Teri
05-31-2006, 07:38 PM
My chihuahua has a doggy door he can use, but he still marks in my house. I don't know what to think. He's real good about using his door WHEN he wants to. Would piddle pads maybe help him to stop "watering" things in my home?