PDA

View Full Version : Results from day one of Pixie's first agility trial!

Riptide
03-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Pixie and I just came back from the first day of our first agility trail ^^ It was a TDAA (Teacup Dogs Agility Association) show, for dogs under 17 inches and all the equipment was smaller, etc.

1st run - Games - Copycat
3rd place!

2nd run - Standard - Beginners
Elimation :( She decided to...use the bathroom...in the ring. niiiice.

3rd run - Games - Tag 10
Another elimination :( Poor girl just wanted to run and play, and she ran out of the ring.

4th run - Standard - Beginners
Qualifying run! Don't know what our placement was (will find out tomorrow) but I think it's either 2nd or 3rd!

5th run - Games - Boxed Pairs
Qualifying run! Don't know what our placement was (will find out tomorrow) but it's probably first, because we had NO faults, and Pixie and I were paired with the fastest dog st the trial xD

Soyay. I'll keep you all posted when I get back from tomorrow's show ^^ Tomorrow we're doing 2 more standard runs and two more games. I think the games are Four-Leaf Clover and Polejacks.

Riptide
03-11-2006, 08:31 PM
oh, and I'll post pictures tomorow, too ^^

Alysser
03-11-2006, 08:34 PM
She did pretty good for her first trial! :D

poofy
03-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Hey keep up the good work :)

k9krazee
03-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Cool!! :D I can't wait for pictures!! So Pixie is under 17 inches :eek: She looks way bigger than that in pictures, lol!! Sounds like a fun weekend though!

Chilli
03-12-2006, 10:39 AM
I agree, she looks much bigger than 17 inches in pictures!!
Keep up the good work, I know nothing about agility, but it sounds like you all did good! :D
I can't wait for some pictures.