PDA

View Full Version : Gizmo

chocolatepuppy
03-11-2006, 04:43 AM
You look very comfy in your bed Gizmo. It sounds like you're a very happy bunny.Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Jax
03-11-2006, 10:06 AM
What a cute little bun bun you are Giz! How wonderful you have such a nice family to take care of you and understand your special needs. You rock! Congrats to ADORABLE GIZMO! :) :D :)

Chica
03-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Gizmo looks so sireen laying in his bed.He looks very cute!!!!!!!! :) ;) I love his color.

lorn
03-11-2006, 01:43 PM
:o GIZMO!! I know this bunny hes from one of the bunny forums I've been on for a LONG time! Awww I bet shes excited!

lvpets2002
03-11-2006, 02:04 PM
;) Gizmo you sure are a very pretty Bunny & deserved your day in the spotlight.. Get Bunnymom to give you extra snacks..

momoffuzzyfaces
03-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Gizmo how adorable you are!
What a treat to see your sweet picture today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
03-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Greetings darling Gizmo!!! Oh, what a welcome sight your sweet self is! What a a precious little soul you are, sleeping so soundly in your bunster bed! I wish I could plant a zillion kisses on those precious pawsies!

My heart melted when I read of your deafness, but Gizmo, you're a survivor, a real trooper and by all accounts, you haven't let it keep you from loving life to the fullest! Your Mom tells us you are such a loving little boy you are and oh, how I would love to be on the receiving end of those coveted bunny kisses!:) I hope she'll give YOU some extra kisses for me!

Congratulations to you and your family, adorable Gizmo! We're so pleased and so proud to have you as our extra special, most deserving Saturday Pet of the Day:) Enjoy your day, cutie pie! I hope you gets lots of extra treats in your bunny ball, today!:D Hugs and kisses to you!:) Love, Sandra