PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Dog Sneeze!

sandragonfly
03-10-2006, 10:13 PM
I wasn't having a good day and I knew who to turn to... my golden giggle maker! I remember one day someone taught me how to make your dog sneeze, in gentle way of course.

have your thumb and index fingertip over their muzzle - just right before/on the wet noseline, then shake little that part as fast as you can for few seconds and anytime your dog will :o... achoo!

not only crayola sneezed, he wagged silly, pushing his head under my arm, bowing laugh! :D then we do it over again and again .. teehee .. now who couldn't giggle to sleep? :rolleyes:

try it! :)

Chilli
03-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Aww! It sounds adorable, and hilarious!! :D
I'll have to try it later when I take my dogs to bed with me. Right now they are all asleep with my mother in her bed.
I can't wait to try it now!! :D

K9karen
03-10-2006, 11:58 PM
God Bless You, Crayola!

sandragonfly
03-13-2006, 09:32 PM
*barks!* (thankyou) :cool:

:confused: nobody tried this or didn't work for some of you?

did it again tonight, he's too silly!! lol - :) :D I'm laughing just writing this! :p

poofy
03-14-2006, 01:01 AM
I dont quite get how you do it :confused:

Vette
03-14-2006, 05:07 AM
Heh!! cute thread.

i get my dog to sneeeze differently. i kinda thump his nose with my fingers or litteraly smack his nose with my hand(gently of course) and sometimes he trys to sneeze before i even grab his muzzle to do it becasue he knows hes doomed. LOL :o i LOVE to hear him sneeze. im addicted to it or something.

conans_in_heaven
03-14-2006, 08:01 AM
my dog only snezzed a veryy tiny one :(

Roxyluvsme13
03-14-2006, 12:53 PM
It made Lily sneeze :D. But like Vette to make my dogs sneeze I gently tap their nose :p

Corinna
03-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Tyson doesn't sneese but he's puppy enough I can get him to yawn. buy rubbing the jaw hing area on both sides.

JenBKR
03-14-2006, 01:57 PM
haha how cute! I'll have to try that when I get home from work - I'll let you know what happens!

dab_20
03-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Awww that's too cute!

For Molli I just tap her nose and she'll sneeze. I can never get Sam to sneeze. lol

chrissycat21
03-14-2006, 07:48 PM
I'll have to try that with Snowy later. It's so funny when she sneezes, she makes the oddest face and than lets out a huge ACHOO!, shakes her head, and goes back to doing whatever she was doing before. :D

sandragonfly
03-14-2006, 07:56 PM
:D :D just did it again.. :p

jenbkr, let us know!! I'm curious..

poofy, humm, not sure how else to explain.. (anyone?) - sorry. maybe since you have small dogs, try do what vette, roxy & dab did?

.. glad I'm not alone sneezing! :)

Ginger's Mom
03-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Gina, one of the ladies I work with had a dog that she could make sneeze on cue (it was the only trick she knew, heehee). She would just hold her hand up and wave her hand back and forth very quickly and Missy would sneeze. It was sooo cute. :D

JenBKR
03-15-2006, 07:30 AM
hmm, tried everything I could, but Roscoe just wouldn't sneeze. He did look at me like I was strange, but I'm used to that ;) I'll have to keep trying, maybe I'll get him to do it (or maybe I was doing it wrong ;) )