PDA

View Full Version : Cute Puddles!! Pics

slleipnir
04-21-2002, 07:57 PM
Shes so adorable!!! Shes my moms cousins dog.

slleipnir
04-21-2002, 07:58 PM
More

slleipnir
04-21-2002, 07:59 PM
;]

slleipnir
04-21-2002, 08:01 PM
last one

Pam
04-21-2002, 08:08 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am practically screaming here. You have no idea how much I love pugs!!! If I ever get Bella a sibling it MUST be a pug!!!! Puddles is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!! How old is Puddles? She looks like a little itsy bitsy pupster. Oh please don't hesitate to post more pictures of Puddles!!!

slleipnir
04-21-2002, 09:34 PM
I'll see if I can get her mom to e-mail me some pictures :] She went back home to North Caralina. I think she's 6 weeks old. She seemed different from my friends Pug. Puddles was so friendly, and playful. She was such a sweet little thing

Logan
04-21-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Pam
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am practically screaming here. You have no idea how much I love pugs!!! If I ever get Bella a sibling it MUST be a pug!!!! Puddles is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!! How old is Puddles? She looks like a little itsy bitsy pupster. Oh please don't hesitate to post more pictures of Puddles!!!

Hehehe!! Pam, I was getting ready to email you to make sure you didn't miss Puddles!!! I knew you would start drooling immediately!!

Audrey, she is just adorable!!! :D Those little wrinkly faces get me every time!!! :D I don't think I have ever seen a "baby" pug before. Now I have, and I'm in love!!!! :)

LoudLou
04-22-2002, 03:14 AM
OOOOH KayAnn, Puddles is adorable!!!! Why the name "Puddles"? Does she make 'PUDDLES' on the floor?;)

anna_66
04-22-2002, 06:40 AM
Goodness! She sure is one cutie patootie!

Pam
04-22-2002, 06:42 AM
Maybe you can get her to be a Pet Talker and I could see lots and lots of pictures of Puddles!!!! ;) Be sure and let her know what a nice bunch of folks we are here! hehe!

Logan I held a baby pug just like Puddles right before we got Bella. Hubby had said "do what you want" and I was so torn because I knew he really wanted another poodle and we both knew the breed so well and felt so comfortable with poodles because we knew what to expect. I fell in love with this little guy just the same, but he was probably from a puppy mill breeder though so I knew I shouldn't get him. but oh I thought about him for the longest time. He had a little teeny tiny snort and when I held him up to my face I could hear it! LOL!

slleipnir
04-22-2002, 07:06 AM
<~~~~~ Audrey..not KayAnn..

I'll tell her about PT, but I'm not sure if she would join or not.
I'm not sure where the name came from, but I'll be sure to ask ;D
I love the little puggie pup. There little smushed up faces is just the cutest thing! Puddles has to go for a nose opperation soon. One of her nostrils doesn't open right, and she finds it hard to breath.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-22-2002, 03:19 PM
Oh My! How did I miss those adorable pictures! Squichy Puggly Face! Puddles is too cute!

ramanth
04-22-2002, 03:48 PM
Puddles you are so adorable! I bet everyone just loves to cuddle you!! You're name should be cuddles! :D

Cincy'sMom
04-22-2002, 08:12 PM
Puddles is just too cute!! Thanks for sharing those great pictures!