PDA

View Full Version : My friend Kat

Genia
04-21-2002, 07:29 PM
I normally don't post here but I feel the need to tell you about my friend Kat. I have known Kat (Kathryn) for about 3 years now. She is my babysitter and my dog sitter. This winter we had a cold spell (cold for the south) and Kat noticed a stray cat running around in the neighborhood. She started feeding her and eventually coaxed her into coming inside. Kat didn't want her out on such cold nights. Surprise! The cat was pregnant! Kat took care of this stray, was with her when she gave birth and now is providing a home for her six kittens. She has named them all and although she knows she can't keep them all she is screening potential owners like a mad woman :) There are so many people that don't care about stray cats. I just wanted you all to know that I am priviledged to be friends with a person that cares. So join me in giving 3 cheers for Kat. She didn't have to become involved but she did.

Logan
04-21-2002, 07:49 PM
Here are my three cheers for your friend, Kat, Genia!!! :D :D :D

The also to you for sharing this wonderful, caring story with us. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2002, 07:52 PM
YEAH! KAT!
YEAH! KAT!
YEAH! KAT!
As one who feeds every stray that enters my yard that even looks hungry, I totally understand Kat! So here's my three cheers for her!:)

04-22-2002, 01:37 AM
like we say it in Dutch :

hip hip hoera voor KAT !!

LoudLou
04-22-2002, 03:02 AM
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/cheering.gif Cheers for Kat!!! The world needs more people like her! Way to go!

rg_girlca
04-22-2002, 10:16 AM
HIP-HIP-HOORAY
HIP-HIP-HOORAY
HIP-HIP-HOORAY

Thank you for sharing that wonderful story with us about your super duper friend Kat.
I wish there were more people like her in this world.
Imagine what a wonderful world it would be. :D
Hats off to your friend Kat.

lynnestankard
04-22-2002, 02:39 PM
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY

What a wonderful person Kat is - more people will make this a happier world xxx

Lynne

lizbud
05-22-2002, 02:09 PM
Genia,

So sorry, I didn't see this thread before now.What a kind
and caring person your friend Kat is. She would be the kind
of person I would trust to baby sit my child or my furkid.What
a really nice story !!! Thanks for sharing it. Liz & Buddy.

sasvermont
05-22-2002, 02:31 PM
WOW Kat, you are really a swell person. I am not sure I could do such a good deed for a stray. Hats off to you! Hope you have had great luck in finding homes for the little ones!

((((((((((((((((((((KAT)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:D :D :D

tatsxxx11
05-24-2002, 04:26 PM
If only the world were blessed with more caring persons such as you! Thank you SO much for sharing your home and heart with Mama and babies! Yay! for Kat!!!