PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong

davidpizzica
03-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Instead of starting at Longue Vue Club on the 13th, I'll be starting on the 20th because it's supposed to be a bad week weather wise. I quit Goodwill because I thought I was going to start on the 13th. Now he changed to the 20th so I have a week to relax.

moosmom
03-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Lazy bum! ;);) Officially, my week of relaxing ends Sunday. Then it's back to work FULL-TIME!!

WOOHOO!!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
03-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Enjoy it while you can!

davidpizzica
03-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Donna, just wait a week and we'll BOTH getting regular paychecks instead of handouts from the state!

Karen
03-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Time to get everything caught up with before you jump back into "real work!" Enjoy!

davidpizzica
03-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Enjoy it while you can!
Denise, I plan to make the most of it!

moosmom
03-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Donna, just wait a week and we'll BOTH getting regular paychecks instead of handouts from the state!

Oh yeah!!!!! I've gotta wait 90 days before the benefits kick in. But at least until then, I'll be able to afford the meds.

Since all this has happened (finding full-time work AND a part-time job to supplement my income) I'm sleeping SOOOOOO much better now. Of course, being lazy for all those months is really taking a toll on my body (all that bending and lifting). But it's worth every ache and pain. :D And I can buy other things to eat besides pasta, eggs and chicken (egg/chicken salad). Remember Joan Crawford's line in Mommy Dearest..."NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!" Well, here's mine...

NO MORE PASTA!!!!!!

davidpizzica
03-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Oh yeah!!!!! I've gotta wait 90 days before the benefits kick in. But at least until then, I'll be able to afford the meds.

Since all this has happened (finding full-time work AND a part-time job to supplement my income) I'm sleeping SOOOOOO much better now. Of course, being lazy for all those months is really taking a toll on my body (all that bending and lifting). But it's worth every ache and pain. :D And I can buy other things to eat besides pasta, eggs and chicken (egg/chicken salad). Remember Joan Crawford's line in Mommy Dearest..."NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!" Well, here's mine...

NO MORE PASTA!!!!!!
Donna, mine is NO MORE cheap pizza cooked with the cardboard ingredient (you know what I mean!)

JenBKR
03-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Woohoo a whole week! Enjoy it! I hadn't realized that you quit goodwill (I've been kinda busy and not around as much lately).