PDA

View Full Version : Zesty Zenith!!!

kb2yjx
03-10-2006, 03:59 AM
How regal you look sitting there in your photo!! How fortunate you were to find wonderful parents to take you from the shelter to your forever home!!! Zenith, sounds like you are the king of your domain!!! The Clan Cats could NOT believe that you actually LIKE going to the vet!!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Sonia59
03-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Oh Zenith, you are so special!!! Unique! I am pretty convinced too that you have been a lion in a previous life! ;)
I am very glad too meet you today and read about your skills! Makes my day! :)

We came for one cat, and left with three :D Excellent! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-10-2006, 05:43 AM
Wow!!A combination of Norwegian Forest and a Main Coon!! Simply GORGEOUS!!!!

Cat's Meowm
03-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Zenith - you are positively regal, majestic, stunning, handsome, poised, photogenic. The country background so fits you!
The way the sun is only to ear level. The shadows that bring out your majestic pose. Perfect photo! Copy-rightable!
So what's your vet have that mine doesn't? Bet your "grand-place" in the country has a lot to do with it! My furkids have never associateed a fun car trip . . . I did read to them how they should look at car trips.
Congratulations on Cat Of The Day. Don't lord it to long over your siblings!

Felix
03-10-2006, 08:02 AM
WOW :eek: You are such a handsome boy.Congrats on COTD :)

catmandu
03-10-2006, 08:24 AM
Zenith means the peak,the pinnacle of perfection and that is simply the word for Zenith.
THE BEST.
I can see why you couldnt leave that Magnificent Cat behind,he is omniscent and is so regal and proud.
The Found Cats All send a Massive Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
to The King Of Beasts Zenith COTD!!!!

Bari_d
03-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Zenith, "lion" was the first thing I thought of when I saw your photo. There in the grass, you are totally king of the cats! What a great pose! It is wonderful to meet you - congrats on being today's most impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://www.cathappy.com)

Zama
03-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Beautiful Mighty Zenith

What a regal looking cat you are. Lion in you no doubt! Can't find the words to adequately describe you. :eek: You are a true prince of cats.
Congrats on COTD honors.

LittleOrangeKitten
03-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Zenith, you look so much like my RB Fluffy. She, too, loved going to visit other people. She rode in the car very well and was right at home in a large group of people, whether she knew them, or not.

I am so happy you have found such a wonderful furrever home and have two other furrsiblings to love on and play with.

Have a most regal COTD and hopefully you will get to "hunt" something!

animallovernw
03-10-2006, 08:44 AM
Zenith:
You are too gorgeous for words. Our cats want to wish you a "ROARING-LY" great day. Your blend of Maine Coon & Norwegian Forest makes you look so "royal" and strong. :) :)
You are so very fortunate to have been taken home from the shelter with your two "siblings". Kudo's to your kind and compassionate humans :cool: ;)

Be careful while roaming out at grandparent's grass hunting or protecting your turf from other kitty cats. We want you to have a long and healthy life :D

We are so happy to have met you and can see why you are the 'COTD" ;)

Meows from Pearl, Keiko & June :cool: :cool: :cool:

Catty1
03-10-2006, 09:00 AM
King Zenith!

What a stunning and royal boy you are!

Congrats on COTD!

hugs and cuddles
Catty1

DrNiblik
03-10-2006, 09:35 AM
WOW! Zeeny boy! :eek: You are one good lookin' cat! I was having a bit of a crap day, but laying eyes on you certainly lifted my mood! Have fun with your sister today, make sure you keep Samuel in check and enjoy your special day as COTD!!

Donnaj4962
03-10-2006, 09:41 AM
WOOOOOOW Zenith.... you are one very gorgeous little guy! I love the "mane" around your neck. You could easily be mistaken for a tiger in the wild with that pose you struck for your picture! I am glad you have found sucha great furrever home, and that you were able to convince your new hoomans to bring some of your friends home also! :D Way to go! Congratulations on COTD! You are so deserving! Have fun today.

jazzcat
03-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Wow Zenith! You are definitely one gorgeous majestic cat!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

smokey the elder
03-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Wow! You are one handsome boy! You look so regal in YOUR backyard.

Don Juan's mom
03-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I am positive that Zenith prowled the Serengeti plains in a previous life. That would explain the perfect National Geographic pose in his photo! Are you hoping to find a zebra or wildebeast in the grass at your "grandparents"? Congratulations on your special day, you big beautiful boy! :cool:

Liz

tatsxxx11
03-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Your beauty is beyond description, Zenith, the very pinnacle of perfection! :eek: Magnificent, majestic, mesmerizing...what a spectacular feline! You are definitely in your element, out there in the "wild," hunting, stalking, surveying and protecting your territory! I definitely see a hint of the lion in you! But it's also great to know that you're just as comfortable dabbling in some of those more pedestrian but no less enjoyable feline endeavours:D You even enjoy traveling, vet visits and "shots!":eek: Seems you have the courage of a lion, to boot!;)

What a joy you are to your human Zenith and what joy and beauty you bring to this world! I will be visiting your site frequently today, whenever I'm in need of a bit of awe!:) Congratulations to you stunning Zenith, CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top cat" sweetheart and celebrate long and hard with your proud purrrents and grandpurrrents and fursibs Pria and Linux!:)
Much love,hugs and purrrs to you Zeeny, from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

blue girl
03-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Zenith, what a beauty you are, and your name fits you so well! I would love to run my fingers through your long, fluffy fur! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Dan Holder
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Handsome boy. If you just showed his head in the photo, it would look like a lion. Or maybe a bobcat, well suited for S.M.. Good luck with the bunch.

Jax
03-10-2006, 02:07 PM
What a magnificent beast you are, King Zenith! Congrats SWEET ZENTIH !! :) :D :)

BC_MoM
03-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Wow, you look like a wild lion sitting there in your backyard! What a handsome kitty you are!

bobtail
03-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Zenith, my first thought on seeing your photo was that you were on the savannah preparing to chase a zebra or two. You look like you're up for it! Ordinarily, I'd go on a jag recommending a safe, indoor life, but there are exceptions to everything (you are exceptional), and I can't picture you not getting out in the sunshine and "wild" at least once in a while. So enjoy your day of wrestling with your brother and stalking whatever you please. You're the King alright. :cool:

chocolatepuppy
03-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Zenith, you are gorgeous! Congratulations on COTD! :)

sasha the cat
03-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Zenith, my purrents have this to say about you:

You are stunningly handsome and you've stolen their hearts fur~ever! They said I may adopt you as my "virtual" feline brother. You are a very fine example of the absolute beauty and regalness of domestic cats.

Have a fabulous time being our Cat of the Day. Purrrrrrrrs to you, "brother" from me, Norman the King of the late Queen Sasha's Palace [my castle]. My KatMa and Paw-Paw are still in the bowing down to you mode, Royal Zenith.

Flatcoatluver
03-10-2006, 11:17 PM
You are beautiful, so i just had to reply to this thread!!!! You are so beautiful and look at those eyes!!! :D

karlyb
03-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Zenith, you are indeed a majestic feline! Hard to believe your brother is bigger than you. Your parents are to be commended for adopting three kitties at the same time from the shelter. They must have known they were getting three treasures that day. Zenith, you are an outstanding COTD!

Celtigra
03-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Zenith - I took one look at you and fell in love with your most majestic features! :eek: You are sooooooooo gorgeous. Words can't express it!
Congcats on being COTD. :) :)