PDA

View Full Version : Crufts UK 9/3

Muddy4paws
03-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Did anyone watch it on Tv?

I'm so excited I cannot wait until Sunday! I've already made a list of what I need to get because I know I'll go in and just get lost in all the dogs and stalls :p !

Hopefully I will be able to pick up a Kong Zoom Groom brush seeing as I cant find them in the pet shops near me

http://www.katsnstuff.com/Zoom_Groom_Pink_1-04.jpg

Has anyone got one? I would definatly recommend it for short haired dogs like Labs as it massages the coat and doesnt pull at the dogs coat

:p

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Love to watch Crufts but personally think that each PTer has a champion in his/her home! Have a great time!

vinjashira
03-10-2006, 03:58 AM
are we likely going to see you on tv on Sunday then? :D

dog_pug123
03-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I have one of those, my 4-H trainer... or my old one, as my 4-H is not going on anymore, reccomended one, she had one for her Lab and said it was great. So I got one and they are awesome, this gorgeous brush gives your dog a gorgeous coat ;) lol!

I did not watch Crufts... didn't know it was on. I wish I would've known though! And I wouldve watched it! Definetly!

lv4dogs
03-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Lucky you!!

I have a zoom groom, it really is awesome for shorter haired dogs. It's also a pretty good smoothing brush for finishing up longer haired dogs. I hope you find one there, if not let me know, maybe I can ship one to you.

Have a good time and remember pics please! ;)

Suki Wingy
03-10-2006, 03:26 PM
one of my DREAMS is to go to Crufts!!

Muddy4paws
03-10-2006, 03:28 PM
are we likely going to see you on tv on Sunday then? :D

I really hope not! :o I'll be avoiding all cameras :p

Im glad im not the only one that thinks the world of the brush lol :o I will definatly be on the lookout! If not I may have to take you up on that offer lv4dogs :)

Im bugging my boyfriend to take his digital camera but hes really reluctant :( I'm hoping if i keep on at him he will just give in and bring it :D I have a camera phone but its really not the same as the real cam, I also need cable for my phone before I can post pics.. :)

ChrisH
03-11-2006, 09:00 AM
I love watching Crufts, all those beautiful dogs, and my favourite events, agility and obedience. I must try and go there one day.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Did anyone watch it on Tv?

I'm so excited I cannot wait until Sunday! I've already made a list of what I need to get because I know I'll go in and just get lost in all the dogs and stalls :p !

Hopefully I will be able to pick up a Kong Zoom Groom brush seeing as I cant find them in the pet shops near me

http://www.katsnstuff.com/Zoom_Groom_Pink_1-04.jpg

Has anyone got one? I would definatly recommend it for short haired dogs like Labs as it massages the coat and doesnt pull at the dogs coat

:p

Did you have a good time - isn't the winner just gorgeous?? ;)

dog_pug123
03-13-2006, 10:13 AM
Who one :confused:

Pawsitive Thinking
03-13-2006, 10:15 AM
This little beauty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4800126.stm

Muddy4paws
03-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Omg It was fantastic! I was in heaven with all the dogs! :D The winner was stunning ! I saw so many different dogs and I saw a GORGEOUS bloodhound :D I also saw a few dogs that was on tv including the huge!! Komondor she was so big! I never realised they was that big! I got my brush and plenty of freebies from Pedigree! the whole place is just such a happy atmosphere I loved it! I'm definatly going back next year!

I did manage to get a few photos but they are not the greatest unfortunatly :( the photos of the Komondor didnt come out either ! Talk about gutted!! I will post photos later on tonight if Im up Im really feeling ill today and I didnt have the concerntration on getting my phone to link up to the comp so my boyfriend is coming over to do it after work for me

Anyways I got to go get more medicine now! I'll try and post photos later, I would definatly recommend it to everyone if you ever get the chance to go, its a dog lovers dream place! :D

I got so much to say later so expect a huge thread :D also some questions on greenies :)

Pawsitive Thinking
03-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Look forward to reading all about it

dog_pug123
03-13-2006, 10:28 AM
http://mi.bpcdn.us/BlinkieLove156/blinkie-WOW2.gif
That Australian Shepherd is gorgeous! Whewhie, that dog sure deserved his win, he represents the breed well! Very well! His colours are awesome!

Omg It was fantastic! I was in heaven with all the dogs! The winner was stunning ! I saw so many different dogs and I saw a GORGEOUS bloodhound I also saw a few dogs that was on tv including the huge!! Komondor she was so big! I never realised they was that big! I got my brush and plenty of freebies from Pedigree! the whole place is just such a happy atmosphere I loved it! I'm definatly going back next year!

I did manage to get a few photos but they are not the greatest unfortunatly the photos of the Komondor didnt come out either ! Talk about gutted!! I will post photos later on tonight if Im up Im really feeling ill today and I didnt have the concerntration on getting my phone to link up to the comp so my boyfriend is coming over to do it after work for me

Anyways I got to go get more medicine now! I'll try and post photos later, I would definatly recommend it to everyone if you ever get the chance to go, its a dog lovers dream place!

I got so much to say later so expect a huge thread also some questions on greenies

Sounds like a BLAST! What fun! I wish I could've gone. Maybe some other time I can. Post the pictures, good or not, we've got to see them! :D

Miss Z
03-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Wow, I bet it was great to be there! Unfortunately, Birmingham is a tad too far from Lancashire, and besides, i doubt anyone in my family would be willing to go with me:( :rolleyes:. All the dogs were beautiful, although if i was judging, i would have chosen the pom! He (or she?) was so adorable, i loved his little expression, and i really felt for him when he had to walk, it was quite a long way for those little legs! I thought the wire-haired fox terrier, who was reserve champion, was very stunning too:D . I watched the agility, wow, that was amazing! Those little dogs were so quick! Mary Rae and Foxy were spectacular as always:) Wow, i really wish i'd been there now!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ginger's Mom
03-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Yes, Chance is gorgeous. I keep hearing how gorgeous Payback is, but I don't think I have seen any pictures of him yet. I am glad to hear you had such a good time. Some day I will get to Cruft's (Westminster first though). Can't wait to see your pictures.

lv4dogs
03-13-2006, 01:22 PM
I am so glad you had a great time! I was completely ecstatic when I heard the Aussie won. ;) ;)

Did you find the zoom groom brush?

Jessika
03-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Congratulations Chance! HE is SO gorgeous, there is no doubt in my mind why he was chosen. :)

I am so glad you had a great time! I was completely ecstatic when I heard the Aussie won. ;) ;)

Did you find the zoom groom brush?

Oh wow me, too! I mean I watch the Eukanuba and other AKC shows all the time and Aussies usually never make best in group, so this is something really big for me haha.