PDA

View Full Version : Oh my

Joannie
03-09-2006, 09:00 AM
He is soooooo cute, I would love to have a ferret, but they are against the law in California. I bet he is quite a handfull, huh? Joann

lv4dogs
03-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Ohhh I was so happy to see a ferret as POTD! That really made my day! The face reminds me so much of my RB boy, Chaos.
Ferrets sure make you smile, with their funny little antics don't they.

I hope your day is extra special. :D

Queen of Poop
03-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Rascal, enjoy being POTD. You sound like a typical ferret, absolutely wonderful!!

Jax
03-09-2006, 11:29 AM
What a cute little guy you are Rascal! Congrats Adorable! :) :D :)

Flatcoatluver
03-09-2006, 11:30 AM
aww you are such a cutie!!! Just look at that face!!! awww!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh, what an adorable little rascal you are, Rascal:D Those adorable pink pawsies, that pink button nose are just the cutest! I'm not surprised to learn your furrents are head over heels in love with you! After reading your Mom's most proud and entertaining tribute to her furry friend, well, I am too!:D Wow, what a fun packed, love filled life you lead sweetheart, pampered and cherished like none another and spoiled shamelessy!;) What a terrific forever family found their way to you, Rascal! And how blessed they are to have such a gentle, affectionate, life loving creature like you to complete their happy family! Even the puppers Scarlett, Missy and Angel think Rascal is waaaaaaay :cool: ! I hope today you're not just dreaming about all those fun adventures Rascal, but living them! Round up the humans and furry ones and enjoy a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day celebration!:D Congratulations to you sweet, precious Rascal! I wish for you and your family, many more happy, love filled years together! WE LOVE RASCAL!:D

Ginger's Mom
03-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Aww, Rascal! I never get over to the Pet of the Day side, but when I saw that sweet little face in the thumbnail I just knew that I had to congratulate you on being our very special Pet of the Day. You are definitely too cute, and obviously a ton of fun, too.

chocolatepuppy
03-09-2006, 03:44 PM
You're such a cutie Rascal! Congrats on POTD! :D