PDA

View Full Version : Fritz looking Spiffy

fritz03
03-09-2006, 05:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/spiffy1.jpg fritz looking mighty spiffy after last month's visit to the groomer's.he just had a play and is cooling off.Went up with dad last night and snuck in and grabbed dad's sock and brought in downstairs to bury under a blanket on thesmall couch.I didn't have any trouble getting this from him as i did the scarf.He had his Porridge this morning ,then outside where it is raining an dhe came in rather quickly and dried himself off on the floor mat by the phone.Now in in favorite window perch.Tried to get a kiss out of him,not giving those out just yet,too early I guess.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2006, 06:16 AM
What a smiler!

Daisy and Delilah
03-09-2006, 07:39 AM
There's our little cutie patootie!! Fritz, you're so cute in your picture. That's a great picture of you:) We would love to see you grabbing Papa's sock and running with it. Stay dry little man and be a good boy! :)

elizabethann
03-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Fritz, what...no kisses in the moring? Do you have morning breath? :D

Nice to hear you grabbed Papa's sock. It shouldn't have been laying around, right? So you taught him a lesson. :D

That's a mighty fine picture of you all spiffed up, neatly groomed and washed. You're so handsome. Hubba hubba.

:)