PDA

View Full Version : Ginger's Pics

BOBS DAD
03-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Mom says Ginger is being neglected (not really) and that she needs some attention. But Ginger is cool. She will always be top dog (my first girl) and she is not worried about Bob one bit! But to fair, I should post some pics of "G" so that you can all see how beautiful she is. She is a full bred Beagle. Some people won't believe me because of her unusual markings. In fact, I went to buy her from a breeder and he brought out the 3 he had remaining - 2 black & tans and a tri-colored. I noticed one left in his pen and asked what that one was (maybe from another litter). He looked real resigned and said (rather disappointed), that "no, she was from the same litter, but that he didn't know what he was going to do with HER". I said "what do you mean... is there something wrong with her?". He explained that she "was a throwback to a dog he had a long time ago". A dark, almost completely black dog. He thought he had bred that out of his line, but that it reappeared in her. I asked him to bring her out. She was almost all black (the browns and lighter colors came out in her coat as she matured) and I looked at her and her sad eyes and I fell in love with her. I said, "I'll take this one!" Really??? he said. He was so happy he gave her to me for half price!!!

Daisy and Delilah
03-08-2006, 10:10 PM
What a fantastic story about Ginger. Bless you for seeing the beauty she has. I can't believe a dog so beautiful could be considered a possible "reject". You're absolutely correct about her. She is a gorgeous girl. As a matter of fact, she's probably one of the prettiest beagles I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing her story and the great pictures. Please give that sweetheart some kisses for me. It's great that she's getting equal time with Bob too ;)

DIANESDOGS
03-08-2006, 10:24 PM
I was wondering when Ginger was going to get some airtime. Great Story - and I agree she is most unusual and BEAUTIFUL!!! ;)

.sarah
03-09-2006, 12:50 AM
She does have unusual coloring. I have actually seen a Basset Hound with the same coloring as her and I didn't even know she was purebred because I had never seen it before!

She's a very pretty girl, I can see why you wanted her! :)

chocolatepuppy
03-09-2006, 04:46 AM
Ginger is a very pretty girl! Probably was the prettiest of the litter. ;)

Ginger's Mom
03-09-2006, 05:42 AM
Pretty girl. And she looks like she is a real sweetheart, too.

pipersmom
03-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Well hello Ginger. You are a very unique and beautiful beagle girl. I'm so happy your Daddy picked you that day, otherwise we might not have met you.

I love the second pic best, but all are great! :)

lv4dogs
03-09-2006, 08:36 AM
She's so pretty. I love the one where she's bowing & the last one where she's talking. What a doll!

4 Dog Mother
03-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Ginger is beautiful! I would have picked her too! I guess the saying is true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I love having pets that are "different" - probably why I usually choose mutts. It looks like she and Bob get along real well. Glad you shared about Ginger.

anna_66
03-09-2006, 09:08 AM
She is a doll! I'm so glad that you didn't mind her unusual markings and decided to bring her home with you...who knows what might have happened to her.

Jadapit
03-09-2006, 11:09 AM
I think she is beautiful! I'm so glad you picked her out of the litter. :D When I walk my fur kids we walk by a beagle, I get such a kick out of his bark.

Flatcoatluver
03-09-2006, 11:23 AM
omg!!! Ginger is so adorable!! I love her colors!!! Beautiful girl she is!!!!

lvpets2002
03-09-2006, 03:25 PM
;) Aweee Ginger you are so sweet & adorable.. Just love your color & that face..

gemini9961
03-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Ginger is very pretty. I would have wanted her too. :)

MyLittleMutt
03-09-2006, 03:59 PM
She is a pretty girl!

RobiLee
03-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Ginger is adorable and I'm so glad you chose to bring her home that day. So happy to meet your oldest furkid and hope we get to see lots more of her and Bob. :)