PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Carrie?

jackiesdaisy1935
04-21-2002, 10:04 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has heard from Carrie, I miss her a lot and wondering if she is o.k. I know she had computer troubles but I thought she got a new one.
Jackie

Freckles
04-21-2002, 11:05 AM
Jackie, Carrie had three different posts in Dog Behavior yesterday, Saturday, PDT.

Logan
04-21-2002, 11:41 AM
Carrie! See, I'm not the only one looking for you!! I did see that she had posted yesterday, but she's ignoring me :( ! I emailed her, but then thought maybe she is having email problems, so I sent her a Private Message this morning. I know that she was scheduled to move, so maybe she's just busy! Carrie, we miss you!!!! :)

LoudLou
04-21-2002, 04:57 PM
Should we send Scooby - Doo and the kids to find our beloved Carrie? http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/mysterymachine.gif ;)

Gio
04-22-2002, 04:50 AM
I was wondering this as well!

Logan
04-22-2002, 07:13 AM
We can call off the search party! I heard from Carrie this morning by Private Messenger. She is up to her earlobes in boxes, packing to move to a new home, working full time at a very busy time in the school year, her husband is leaving for 4 months (he is in the military, plus she is full time mother, etc etc etc ! Saying all of that......she's fine, still! :D

She'll be back, as soon as she gets herself in order!!

Happy belated birthday to Carly, Carrie's little girl!!! She had a birthday yesterday!!! :D :D

jackiesdaisy1935
04-22-2002, 10:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY, HOPE YOU HAD A FUN TIME Jackie - Carrie I didn't see your posts and missed you a lot!