PDA

View Full Version : LOOKIE ME Meowmie!

Laura's Babies
03-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Look how pretty I am here Meowmie! Look how SMART!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1957.jpg

AMIEEEEEEEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? :eek: How did you get up there???
It just the back of the sofa Meowmie, I climbed up here all by myself! The cold damp weather had me down in the winter but this warm spring weather has made me feel so much better and stronger! LOOKIE MOM!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1958.jpg

Moms note; All that worrying and nights of sitting up crying because she was in such bad shape in January is just a bad memory now. She still isn't what she was before or able to do a lot but she is getting around so much better and doing a whole lot more than I had expected. She can now walk all the way into the kitchen to eat, eat her food and walk back to her bed without having to stop and rest for hours to complete the task AND is using a corner litter box that Mike gave me that is easier for her to get into... NO wet spots on the puppy pads anymore! She woke me up this morning climbing into bed with me so my sweet old Amy is returning back to me.. THANK YOU GOD!

tricollie4me
03-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Aw, sweeeeeeeet kitty! She looks so cute up on that sofa - very pleased with herself to be sure :)

Felix
03-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Awww that is so cute!

Catty1
03-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Aw - miracles! They happen all the time on PT. How wonderful for your little girl!

um...I am sure she didn't get a scolding for being up there....lol!

Catty1

jazzcat
03-08-2006, 10:19 PM
AWWWWW is right! So sweet. Laura I'm so glad that Amy is doing better than last time. I bet that was a wonderful thing this morning when she climbed into bed with you! :D

pnance
03-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Aww...such a pretty girl...

kimlovescats
03-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Oh Laura!!! What wonderful pictures of our sweet, sweet girl! Just look at her perched up there on that sofa like it's no big deal!! :eek: :D I am so happy to hear that the warmer weather is doing good by her! PLEASE give her great big kisses from me!!! :)

jenluckenbach
03-09-2006, 05:00 AM
I am so happy for you Amy. :D You are such a little sweetheart.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-09-2006, 05:04 AM
Wow, Amy, what an atlete you are now!

Killearn Kitties
03-09-2006, 05:50 AM
That is fantastic news! :D Doesn't she look shifty in that first picture, as if you are going to order her off!

kilbarchancats
03-09-2006, 07:27 AM
What a pretty, and clever sweet girl you are!

And, how nice to see you have not fallen behind with your gymnastics practice despite the gruelling and recent games. A girl has to watch her figure after all ! :) :)

Laura's Babies
03-09-2006, 08:13 AM
Killearn Kitties... She wasn't afraid I was going to order her off of there, that is a look of pride and accomplishment that she proved to herself and to me that she can do that again. She gets so proud of herself when she accomplishes a goal she sets for herself!

I am so proud of her. Can't tell you all how much I prayed for her while I was on the boat and how many times I cried out there over her. I never dreamed she would be this much better just from the change in the season. She was on my mind the whole 28 days.

Killearn Kitties
03-09-2006, 08:25 AM
:D Aww, what a clever girl! I'm happy for you that she is so much better in that time.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Bless her little heart

rosethecopycat
03-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Sweet girl, you made meowmie so happy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-09-2006, 09:20 AM
:D <happy LES>

Laura, I'm SO happy to see and hear that Amy is doing so much better. She really has a hold on my heart and I was as devastated as you were when she was doing so poorly last winter. Does my heart good to see her on the back of the couch and hear how well she's getting around again.

Hmmm...sounds to me like Amy needs to become a "snow bird." Maybe she can come visit me in Arizona next winter...... ;)

Way to go, Amy!!!

furrykidsmother
03-09-2006, 09:25 AM
I am so glad to hear that she is doing so much better!! What a little sweetheart!