PDA

View Full Version : I actually DO have a new foster. (*PHOTOS ADDED*)

jenluckenbach
03-07-2006, 06:10 PM
I just have no photos at this time. Sunday, I brought Duke home from our shelter building. Duke is yet another great blackie. He was the housemate to Simba. I really NEED to get a decent photo of him to be posted on petfinder.com. He's a big boy :)

I also have a temp. foster....a beautiful little torbie sweetie, 8 months old. She has already been adopted, but she was just spayed and we want to keep her long enough to make sure her incision heals properly. I am calling her little Schnooks, so her new family can name her when they get her.

As for the "old" fosters......DaVinci and Carolyn are back home after a stay at Petsmart, and Simba and Nova are now at Petsmart. Always and adventure.

catmandu
03-07-2006, 06:18 PM
My Goodness the Stream of Cats at Luckenbach Manor never stops.
A Virtual Revolving Door of Cats coming in and then going to thier Furr Ever Homes,touched with Jens kindness and love.
You are Our Hero Jen.

jazzcat
03-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Pictures please. :D

Good luck to Simba and Nova.

catnapper
03-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Simba might not be there for long... somebody filled out an application on him tonight! :D :p

Laura's Babies
03-07-2006, 07:38 PM
I am waiting for pictures too... A revolving door at your house, isn't it?

jazzcat
03-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Simba might not be there for long... somebody filled out an application on him tonight! :D :p
Wow, that was fast! Keeping my fingers crossed.

jenluckenbach
03-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Simba has been adopted. I don't know the details, he was adopted from petsmart and our adoption coodinator took care of it, but whoever has him now and the ULTIMATE cat! I will miss that sweetie.

jenluckenbach
03-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Here is Duke (sorry, one photo is out of focus.....darned black cats :rolleyes: )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Duke2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Duke1.jpg

And here is Sammie girl with Duke (she goes to her new home tomorrow)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/SammieDuke1.jpg

catmandu
03-11-2006, 05:50 PM
I hope that Duke finds a Furr Ever Home and makes his New Guardians as happy as Tubby 2 has made me.
Tubby 2 Our Hero had Steak Today and Loved It.
And just as I was putting Steak Out who showed up,Kitty On The Spot but Hank.
That worked out well.

lisalee
03-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Awww, Duke is such a big beautiful boy! Sammie is a real cutie too, so glad she now has a loving home. :)

Laura's Babies
03-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Duke looks like a "Duke". That name really fits him good! I love that BLACK on him then those white spots. He is one handsome boy!!!

Sammy is a real beauty herself.. Did she go to her new home yet?

slick
03-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Sammie, you are one lucky girl and Duke...all I can say is KISS KISS KISS KISS!! You are one lucky guy to be residing at the LB&B (Luckenbach Bed & Breakfast). I'm sure it won't be long until you find your purrrfect furrrever home too!

Kater
03-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Schnooks, oh I love it!! How you can still be creative after naming SO many kitties...is beyond me. :)
Congratulations to Simba and best wishes to your other fosters looking for their furrever homes!! Thank you for all you do as a foster Mom, truly inspirational. :)

catfamily
03-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Duke looks like he doesn't mind hanging out with other other cats.He's a very handsome cat.Your such an Angel to the cat world. :D