PDA

View Full Version : Her first poops...

CalliesMom
03-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Okay I know this is lame but I was so so excited when I went to feed Callie this morning and saw her first poopies in about a week and a half!!! I went and told my husband. His comment "Ew. So what?"

I figured you guys would appreciate what a mile stone this is. Her system is functioning properly again!!! :rolleyes: ;)

She gets to go to the kennel this week (Today - Saturday) as I'm going to CA to pack up my mother's house. Hubby works 10+ hour days and did not want her doing something and no one being able to check on her all day.

She seems to be on the mend and is crying now to be let out of the laundry room. Gotta go but will update you all when I get back on Sunday.

Thanks again for all your well wishes!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-07-2006, 06:33 AM
That is GREAT news!!! I still remember how exited I was about Snoopy's first "poops": she waited 2 days to pruduce something! The reason was that she hadn't eaten for several days!
Congrats Callie!!!

Laura's Babies
03-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Yes, there has been much excitement and praise on PT for a kitty making poop. GOOD GOING CALLIE! Now Meowmie can relax!

catmandu
03-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Thats Always Good News When Your Cats Are Using The Litter Box,on A Regular Basis.
I Wtach Tubby 2,and Nugget To See That They Go Where They Are Suppose To.
So Far,so Good.

Lizzie
03-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Your husband may still be focused on how much money she cost you both!

I'm always looking at poop and feeling either relief and concern, it's a daily occurance and I'd think somone was being careless if they didn't take notice. It is a great relief when you see normal poop. It's the same for humans after they've been sick, after all.

Corinna
03-07-2006, 02:59 PM
we had a thread like this on the dog side not long ago it was really funny some of the responses

orangemm
03-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Way to GO, Callie! You must be feeling better. Of course it's a relief, she had major surgery!

Hugs to you both!

kimlovescats
03-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Good job, Callie! :D

jazzcat
03-07-2006, 07:15 PM
That is great news!!!

Only at PT can I celebrate about kitty tootsie rolls. :D ;) :p

icedtea
03-07-2006, 10:56 PM
well done kitty kitty! Seafa and kansastook awhile to 'go' when I first brought them home and I remember the claps they got when they went to their litterboxes.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-08-2006, 09:47 AM
I can totally relate to how exciting this is! Way to go Callie!!! :D

Terry used to be the same as your hubby. But ever since CJ and his diarrhea problem entered the house, Terry has learned to appreciate a good poop. ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :D