PDA

View Full Version : The tears are flowing......

jenluckenbach
03-06-2006, 08:40 PM
And they are a mixed bag..........Tears of joy and tears of saddness.

Foster TobyGreg has been adopted. That special tuxie boy with the bow-tie on his nose is going HOME. (more tears)

He was my own rescue, a stray from a coworker's neighborhood. He's been here since July 30, 2005.

I left him at Petsmart yesterday for his 2nd chance there, fully expecting to pick him up in 2 weeks and bringing him back. But he has a new mom now. And one who loves him in spite of the fact that he nipped her while they played today. :D (he's a bit of a rough-neck ;) )

OMG! I miss him already. I loved you TobyGreg. PLEASE have a great life. (more tears)

catnapper
03-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Toby found home today?!!??! Thats fabulous news!

Jen, I loved that boy too. He and I bonded in the adoption center when I cleaned his cage. YAY Toby ((((hugs)))) to Jen

rg_girlca
03-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh gosh Jen, I am so, so happy for you that TobyGreg has finally found his forever home. Have a long and happy life dear boy.

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Vermontcat
03-06-2006, 08:55 PM
TobyGreg is such a cutie, I will miss him too!
I'm so happy that he found a wonderful new home.
Now you have room for the next kitty in need, maybe another tuxie. :)

(Do you still have my sweet DaVinci there? If you do, give him extra hugs and kisses from me. ;) )

Laura's Babies
03-06-2006, 10:15 PM
I got LES with you... it is so hard to let go of someone you love, even if it is the best thing for them. Congrats to you for a job WELL DONE! Be happy Toby, have a wonderful life and stay safe.

kimlovescats
03-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Congrats on your new home, TobyGreg! Hugs to Jen! ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-07-2006, 03:17 AM
It must be so hard to let go one of your favorite fosters.... . TobyGreg is in his forever home now Jen, isn't that what it is all about :)
Congrats and a huge hug to you for a succesful fostering!!

Sonia59
03-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Must be so hard for you... :(

Good luck TobyGrey, have a great, happy and long life in your new furrever home :) ;)

orangemm
03-07-2006, 04:38 AM
TobyGreg is loved by his new meowmie, but not as much as you loved him.

I am very thankful that he found a new, furrever home! If not for you, he would still be cold and hungry, roaming the streets. You saved his life.

Bye-bye, sweet boy. I hope you have a wonderful life!

furrykidsmother
03-07-2006, 07:53 AM
I'm Happy/Sad for both of you! Congratulations TobyGreg on your new furrever home and (((Hugs))) Jen.

moosmom
03-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Jen,

I'm so happy for him. I always shed tears of joy when one of my fosters gets adopted. But they're happy tears. Now there's always room for one more! ;)

Have a wonderful life TobyGrey!!

catmandu
03-07-2006, 02:10 PM
But in the long run Toby Greg will be better off in a home where he can be the Main Cat.
As I found out Today when you have a lot of Cats,you cant pay attention to them all.
Now theres room for another Cat who needs Your Help Jen.

jazzcat
03-07-2006, 07:19 PM
How bittersweet. He got a good home but I know you will miss him.

(((HUGS)))