PDA

View Full Version : OOOOO I'm MAD!!!

king2005
03-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Some POS hacked Max's RIP site!!!
Fatal Error 2006 !!! bY:Dominic

This isn't the first time this has happened to one of my sites, but its NEVER been Max's site! Its also a well know bug so its nothing new (no real harm can be done). But why go after a RIP site :(

Suki Wingy
03-06-2006, 08:39 PM
that's skrewed up! Someone hacked the message thing on my then 1 year old brother's site so under each picture there would be ads for texas holdem

king2005
03-07-2006, 05:56 AM
that's skrewed up! Someone hacked the message thing on my then 1 year old brother's site so under each picture there would be ads for texas holdem

Are you sure thats not a virus?

All is well now. Rob went into Max's site & deleted the files that can be hacked. He forgot to do that a couple years ago, when this guy hacked into all our sites (which isn't hard due to the bug), as Max's site then was the kind of site we didn't look at. But I think due to my new site, someone decided to hack Max's as they couldn't hack thedogdish *pets my sites*

smokey the elder
03-07-2006, 02:50 PM
There's a hacker out there that destroyed a fan site for The Wheel of Time series. I hope our site has good protection; this hacker has been known to look for sites to trash.

Vette
03-08-2006, 05:05 AM
Not too long ago someone hacked into the LOST-media.com web site. and put a picture of some stupid look girl with the text "Owned" on it. and made it so that nothing would load,, and be redirected back to the page with the stupid girls picture on it.

dang that was rather annoying.

king2005
03-08-2006, 05:10 AM
Not too long ago someone hacked into the LOST-media.com web site. and put a picture of some stupid look girl with the text "Owned" on it. and made it so that nothing would load,, and be redirected back to the page with the stupid girls picture on it.

dang that was rather annoying.

Ya thats the same kind of hack this is.. The hacker is doing it through XML. The only thing the hacker can do is change the index page. Which isn't a biggy for us as we back up the site daily

smokey the elder
03-08-2006, 05:54 PM
"regimerules" has hacked both Dragonmount and the Lost sites.