PDA

View Full Version : Whoah

dog_pug123
03-06-2006, 03:01 PM
We took a trip to Mexico. And we were driving around town in a Shuttle. I saw a place where they were selling cars. I saw a puppy, a Rottweiler. All I saw was the dog attacking the car. But I have some details. The man was in the car, driving out of the car place. And then the dog ran up and started attacking the car, I guess trying to get to the man, I don't know. The man drove off as fast as he could and the dog chased him. I don't know if the dog belonged to the car place, or what. But what I'm bad about is, if the dog did belong to the car place, did they abuse it to get it vicious? I don't know. And I wish I could've found out. Stuff like this makes me mad... madmad :mad:

Just wanted to share

Pawsitive Thinking
03-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Horrid thing for you to witness - so hard to guess what the circumstances are here

dog_pug123
03-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Mexico is not the greatest place for dogs and I can tell you that. Strays are everywhere in the allies and towns where I went, which is Ensenada. There was a pregnant GSD there lying next to her mate (I think it's her mate), and I think he was.... dead. There are dogs running around all over. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. :(

IRescue452
03-06-2006, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't be able to handle that. I'd want to pick up every dog and bring them home. Its a good thing we don't have much for strays where I live. I'm lucky to spot one stray in a year. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to see all those strays without being able to help much. I hope that rottie just didn't like that man and wasn't abused.